Re: Re: my latest CHAVVY LITTLE TWATS related moan

Taylor159370 said:
Hey there's nothing wrong with 50 Cent :angry:

isnt he dead?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Virgo's Haircut said:
As a railway employee i found it rather amusing the other day when a chavvy spotty oik dropped his mobile phone the other day, whilst it was playing some kind of music, between the platform and the train at Lancing.

The oik wanted me to go and get the phone, to which I politely told him, to f*** off. And if he even thought about going on to the track, the Lancing signal box would be calling the police, as there would be a trespasser on the line. At this point he started to cry. So I closed the train doors, and f***ed off.

Did I mention it was raining rather steadily, and phone was getting wet?

As another Railway employee I would say that was extremely irresponsible, Did'nt it click with you that as soon as your train departed that kid would have been straight down on the line to get his phone. FFS we get enough problems dealing with kids playing on the line this time of the year without it being encouraged by Rail staff!

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
British Bulldog said:
As another Railway employee I would say that was extremely irresponsible, Did'nt it click with you that as soon as your train departed that kid would have been straight down on the line to get his phone. FFS we get enough problems dealing with kids playing on the line this time of the year without it being encouraged by Rail staff!

So, how would I get the phone myself then?

Is there a proper procedure for this, as I'm not aware of it?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Virgo's Haircut said:
So, how would I get the phone myself then?

Is there a proper procedure for this, as I'm not aware of it?

It's called using common sense. Exactly what job do you do?

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I'm a conductor. Lancing is an unmanned station in the evening, and there was nothing I could do apart from move the train on. Lancing signal box were informed of the phone. So what else could I have done? The phone was not retrievable whilst the train was in the station.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Virgo's Haircut said:
I'm a conductor. Lancing is an unmanned station in the evening, and there was nothing I could do apart from move the train on. Lancing signal box were informed of the phone. So what else could I have done? The phone was not retrievable whilst the train was in the station.

Agreed you can't retrieve the phone while the train is in the station, The right thing was done by informing the Lancing signaller who would then arrange for a M.O.M to attend & retrieve the phone. The wrong thing is to tell a passenger to f*** off and show your not interested. You should have told the kid to stay there & a member of rail staff will be along shortly to retrieve his phone.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
British Bulldog said:
Agreed you can't retrieve the phone while the train is in the station, The right thing was done by informing the Lancing signaller who would then arrange for a M.O.M to attend & retrieve the phone. The wrong thing is to tell a passenger to f*** off and show your not interested. You should have told the kid to stay there & a member of rail staff will be along shortly to retrieve his phone.

The reason I told him to f*** off was, and I quote his words "Go and get my f***ing phone". And as he was a chav who DID'NT have a ticket, he was no passenger on my train.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Virgo's Haircut said:
The reason I told him to f*** off was, and I quote his words "Go and get my f***ing phone". And as he was a chav who DID'NT have a ticket, he was no passenger on my train.

Chav or no chav, ticket or no ticket, abusive or not, he had a problem that could've become a safety issue! It's your responsibility as a conductor as much as it is mine as a signaller to deal with these problems in a safe & professional manner. Telling people to f*** off is not the way to do it.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
British Bulldog said:
Chav or no chav, ticket or no ticket, abusive or not, he had a problem that could've become a safety issue! It's your responsibility as a conductor as much as it is mine as a signaller to deal with these problems in a safe & professional manner. Telling people to f*** off is not the way to do it.

Well, you don't work on trains day in day out, so therefore don't get abused like guards and platform staff etc.

If I was a driver and said to you put me on platform f***ing 3 at Brighton, would you do it? Or would you be slightly offended?

I do not like being sworn at, and I don't care if they are a passenger or not. Nobody swares at me, and then thinks I'm going to do them a favour.

I told him not to go on the track, so WHAT MORE could I do?

Last edited:

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Oi fuckface, lend us a tenner.

Sure mate, here you go...

2004-11-pavarotti.jpg

:jester:

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
jonny.rainbow said:
Out of interest, what is the procedure for dealing with things dropped on the track at stations?

Say it was something important, like a diabetics insulin or an amputees prosthetic leg?

Or if someone's hat was sucked off by a train...what would be the procedure for that?

Not that its happened :blush:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
British Bulldog said:

If it's pissing it with rain then he's hardly likely to wait for someone (we all know how long the trains take to arrive) to come to his aid.

As soon as the train has gone he'll be on the track to get his phone anyway.

Stop being such a nanny!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I would imagine it is probably safer to trespass on the railways these days then it is to go on the road, what with trains only running about three times a year, and that is only if it isn't sunny or snowing.

Shouldn't you two be on a picket line somewhere?

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here