Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my latest CHAVVY LITTLE TWATS related moan

Oct 25, 2003
i've noticed in the past few months that it has become the FASHION for, usually, 14-16 year old little OIKS to have music blasting out of, i think, their mobiles

now i generally don't mind the person next to me with loud music on their headphones, that doesn't bother me that much

but when you have it full on BLASTING out for the entire bus to here that is NOT ON

especially as they all like SHIT AS music- had to endure about an hour of some kind of "rhythm is a dancer" megamix the other day, followed by some shit 50 cent song

its well annoying

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Thomas, Thomas, Thomas, this is so last week. Check out my very nice rant thread. You are right though.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yeah, and played out of some tinny little speaker the size of a toenail too.

I'd be embarassed, if I was them, but they clearly think everyone will be incredibly impressed.

Ah, the folly of youth. One day they will look back and :blush: cringe :blush: at their younger selves...

Oct 25, 2003
where's the link- can't be bothered to SEARCH

also when they sing along to their shit songs with their shit voices

hate them, i really hate them

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I had GOSBTS blasting out of mine when we stopped at East Croydon on Saturday......Is that acceptable?:lolol:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
This pisses me right off aswell! Expecailly if i'm trying to read something!

The ones that have been on my bus have used there mobiles with the loudspeaker function, so bloody annoying!!!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Just beat the f*** out of them, it tends to send out the right message.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
As a railway employee i found it rather amusing the other day when a chavvy spotty oik dropped his mobile phone the other day, whilst it was playing some kind of music, between the platform and the train at Lancing.

The oik wanted me to go and get the phone, to which I politely told him, to f*** off. And if he even thought about going on to the track, the Lancing signal box would be calling the police, as there would be a trespasser on the line. At this point he started to cry. So I closed the train doors, and f***ed off.

Did I mention it was raining rather steadily, and phone was getting wet?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
My brother - the DRUMSTICK variety - keeps playing his SHITE music on his phone.

I may have to cook him.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: my latest CHAVVY LITTLE TWATS related moan

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Rhythm is a dancer rocks too!

concurred

although i much prefer Dreamer by Livin' Joy

Oct 25, 2003
Re: Re: Re: my latest CHAVVY LITTLE TWATS related moan

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Damn straight. And Rhythm is a dancer rocks too!

not on a f***ing BUS it doesn't

especially when i'm on my way home from work and well tired and stuff

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Virgo's Haircut said:
As a railway employee i found it rather amusing the other day when a chavvy spotty oik dropped his mobile phone the other day, whilst it was playing some kind of music, between the platform and the train at Lancing.

The oik wanted me to go and get the phone, to which I politely told him, to f*** off. And if he even thought about going on to the track, the Lancing signal box would be calling the police, as there would be a trespasser on the line. At this point he started to cry. So I closed the train doors, and f***ed off.

Did I mention it was raining rather steadily, and phone was getting wet?

Out of interest, what is the procedure for dealing with things dropped on the track at stations?

Say it was something important, like a diabetics insulin or an amputees prosthetic leg?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Bakesy said:
I had GOSBTS blasting out of mine when we stopped at East Croydon on Saturday......Is that acceptable?:lolol:
we ALL had GOSBTS blasting out at east croydon :clap2:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I imagine if someone dropped their prosthetic leg between the train and the track they would be hopping mad...boom, boom.

Seriously though tommy boy, were there any windows on the bus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here