Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Latest Blog for Sky Sports

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
It looks like it got proofed. Possibly by someone at Sky who didn't have much time. Bloody good though. The way they've got every poxy club in the sidebar reminds me of the halcyon days of waiting for the page to flick over to ours on regional Teletext. We'd get 70 words and they'd still cut whatever we sent them.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I think you summed up the Elphick goal perfectly.
EVERYBODY in the brighton end went mental, and memories like that will live for a very long time. Only remember scenes like that when we Scored against swindon in the play-offs and at Soton when crofts scored, But then again im only 15 and don't really remember the double promotion, hopefully we will have many more days like saturday.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
from someone who wasnt there, that was an excellent read Brettles.

BTW Of course, used twice in one sentance!

Keep it up mate...triific

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Love how it finishes with a note hoping Palarse survive (as do I), but the next line then reads something like, these views are not those of sky sports :laugh:

Great article again thanx

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I reckon, that the allocated seat in question was always destined to have a six foot penis, sat in it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm just "his brother". What a disgrace.

Bruno Mendy out! :US: :rant:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Good read that.

Oct 25, 2003
brett do you wanna do something for FLAIRWATCH seeing as you're a member of the office of FLAIR TRADE (you made that up, but i like it too much not to use)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
brett do you wanna do something for FLAIRWATCH seeing as you're a member of the office of FLAIR TRADE (you made that up, but i like it too much not to use)

I will have to see, as time is tight with sky, TSLR, Roar and that. And people will start getting annoyed with me for whoring myself :)

Maybe do a one off and see how it goes, because i do loves to crack open the FLAIRerro Rocher's it has to be said

Oh and thank you everyone else for your kind words, I had an email from Sky saying they are getting record number of hits, so anyone that could read it, that would be BRILLIO

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here