Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Latest Blog for Sky Sports

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Greetings all, please feel free to read my latest blog for Sky Sports Fanzone and let me know what you think. All feed back is welcome, the good, the bad and the binfest.

From now on, any new blogs I do, I will just bounce this thread instead of starting a new one thread altogether.

Anyways, theres a couple of NSCers mentioned in my latest effort.....

27/1/2010
Sky Sports | FanZone | Blogs | League One | Brighton | Brett | Magic moment

Oh and my debut blog is still available to read on line.

15/1/2010
Sky Sports | FanZone | Blogs | League One | Brighton | Brett | Just the ticket!

Thanks Again

Brett x

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Tell you what Mendoza your blogs have improved A LOT.

Remember reading your Albion Roar editions which left a bit to desired in terms of grammar and the content itself, but you've really improved. It's concise, well punctuated with a solid focus rather than waffling from one sentence to another with no real cohesion. Good read - keep it up.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Remember reading your Albion Roar editions which left a bit to desired in terms of grammar and the content itself, but you've really improved. It's concise, well punctuated with a solid focus rather than waffling from one sentence to another with no real cohesion. Good read - keep it up.

Are you his old English teacher perchance?? :wink:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Aren't you supposed to start a new thread with a misleading title piquing people's interest, only to disappointment with shameless self-promotion?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Thanks for that. I just think it comes down to experience. Albion Roar was my first ever blog, I had no idea what to do but just wrote down stuff.

Over time with the advice of people on here I began to learn what to write about and what not to write about. I also probably most importantly learned how to write about what I was trying to say - ie less of a match report and stats, and more about stories and closely related subjects (that was HB&B that told me that)

I guess I then tried writing in a style that was a bIt different to the other bloggers here (Richie, Tim and We Are Brighton) and this is what I came up with

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In the last two seasons we have barely (about three weeks) been higher than 15th,

We spent the first league 9 games of last season above 15th, then we moved up into 14th after our 15th game (were 15th afer our 14th and 16th games). We got as high as 15th after our 7th game this season, but not been up that high since.

The first nine league games were played between August 9th and 4th October. The tenth was played on october 11th. Almost nine weeks higher than 15th.

Not to mention two years takes s back to January 08, and in that period to the end of that season (when we finished 7th) there was only one match that resulted in us going lower that 15th. We've actually spent about 7 months or so above 15th out of the last 16-18 months of football (taking away the off season)

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Excellent blog Brett.

With a couple of paragraphs that sum up being a football fan perfectly.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
this is the flag I was harping on about too

Attachments

• flag.jpg
    flag.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 663

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here