Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Latest Blog For Sky Sports - A Look back at Withdean's best bits

I forgot it was bottom 3, not bottom 4 that got relegated, just had a brief look at the table. aplogies
There have never been four relegated from the second tier of English football, not even in the days of Third Division North and South! Whatever made you think that?

We won the old Division 4 in 1965, not Division 3.
Am I right in thinking this explains why this was your last blog? You need the services of a copy editor (such as myself) who would be able to correct such clangers.

Basit

Feb 7, 2011
No I am not . And perhaps that occurred because at that time I was far from happy that I had lost my job and it was my way of deflecting how I really felt and really coped with the realisation that I no longer did a job I enjoyed and had lost the benefits, status and friendships that went with it.

Hey don't be dejected,gather up courage.Think positive,it can make your life healthy and prosperous, it fails to however, grant magical lottery tickets. lol
Wishing you all the very best wishes .

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Terrific read. I never tire of watching the playoff highlights. I was listening to the match at 3 a.m. or something ridiculous on Seagulls World in Japan and booked my flight home for the final the next day.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Am I right in thinking this explains why this was your last blog? You need the services of a copy editor (such as myself) who would be able to correct such clangers.

Maybe a copy editor should learn the difference between latest and last

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
There have never been four relegated from the second tier of English football, not even in the days of Third Division North and South! Whatever made you think that?

All hail the mighty copy editor! :bowdown:

I thought it was a great read.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

I dont know, it is only a minor error really (well I think so), I have made more that people have pointed out over the months. It's only a bit of fun for me, I dont get paid to do it. I'm not a professional writer, or been on any writing course. I was asked to do it, I think its quite a creative use of my spare time and really enjoy it. Not bad for a Chinese bloke

I didn't say it was my last blog, unless you know different???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
f***ing RIGHT. I'd like to see Nottseagull's best effort at writing a blog in CHINESE...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here