Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MY LAST EVER NEW AVATAR WILL BEAT TINX's

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
YEAH BABY!

My first EVER avatar of Penfold NOW in warpy form.....Best Avatar 2003 award goes to....ME (or goring gulls bird)!!

Would just like to say its taken me 3 hours of "work" to figure out how to do it :D

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
That's superb :clap2:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Very nice. But as I don't like Penfold, any potential vote of mine will go to a pair of tits or/and a tight little arse type avatar.

But put a pair of funbags in the middle of your warpy image and you're in business...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
JEM said:
Very nice. But as I don't like Penfold, any potential vote of mine will go to a pair of tits or/and a tight little arse type avatar.

But put a pair of funbags in the middle of your warpy image and you're in business...

Youd ont like Penfold? :angry:

hmm...tittys in the middle, I might make a few of these then :D

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I preferred it without Penfold

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I might try to get Penfold to Spin from small to big, trouble is the warp gif is only 4 frames so it'll look very dodgy. I'll play around with it at the weekend and see what I can come up with, also gotta take into account the size of the file for NSC's limit.

I did have "CRABTREE" flashing at one point...that was cool :D

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
very sad that people are competing over silly logo's but hey whatever turns you on i suppose

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byf said:
very sad that people are competing over silly logo's but hey whatever turns you on i suppose

SAD? so you want me to actually do some WORK then?...NEVER, making avatars is way more fun than working :p

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
go on then enlighten me how do i create one?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byf said:
go on then enlighten me how do i create one?

well I found the warpy thing then downloaded a GIF Animation editor from some website (forget where) then cut and paste the Penfold from my old avatar into the forground of the warpy thing and voila! a reformed one!

I usually get bored of my avatar after a week but this one may stick around for longer unless I come up with some "special" over the next few weeks :D
Besides people on here tebnd to recognise posters by their avatar so keeping it the same would be a good idea me thinks :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here