Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Ladies ex is a C**T

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
brighton_b0y said:
your gonna get shit off him forever. Leave her and find a bint without kids, so no ties with ex's. :thumbsup:

Many a true word spoken in jest. As a ladies man Im sure he will have no trouble....:lolol:

Coopers Right Arm

Jul 28, 2004
Seagullible said:
The chance of him sitting down are minimal. I have to pretend to be nice about him for the kids (I live with them) and he slags me and my family off to them. If the CSA wasn't so shite I'd get them involved as he keeps trying to dodge paying any money towards their upkeep! the guy is a complete cock!
Danny, I'd love to follow youre advise but he's not worth it and don't think the kids would be happy if I did that

Sounds like he is jealous as you have something he wants.

I say stick in there, be nice to everyone, in time the kids will see that you aren't the green eyed monster that gets drunk and beats their mum up, or what ever he is saying.

Be the bigger man, let him stick to the name calling and you just play your own game. In time I'm sure true love will be the winner!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't know the full details, but sit down and talk about his fears. He is obviously scared of losing his kids. Highlight the fact that you have no desire to replace him as their father.

You will feel better about it, and chances are things will not be so tense and the kids will be happier. as children pick up on negative vibes very easily.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
How much do you love her and how important to you are the kids? Sounds a bit cold but is quite a valid question.

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
Seagullible said:
I'm not jealous, he's a knobjockey and is accusing me of stuff aswell as playing with the minds of the kids one of which is not even his!:censored:

Mate, I know exactly what you are going through except in my case it's my ex-wife giving my new wife shit!

Now don't get me wrong, three years ago the ex told me she wanted to be on her own, find herself and shit like that so she wanted a divorce (truth be known, she was shagging half of shoreham behind my back!!). We have two children together.

Anyway, we separated and two years later I decide to get on with my life and ever since I've had grief! We've had hate mail galore this year and even dog-shit put through our door! At times i've wanted to go round and deck her and her plank of a boyfriend but you have to be a better man mate, rise above it, even if that goes against the grain. I know in my case it does. It will wind him up evenmore that he isn't getting to you and hopefully in time he'll grow bored?

Good luck.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here