Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My highlight of the day

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Some chaps, who must believe they are better than everyone else, trying to jump the queue for the train back to Brighton by jumping a fence.

When they reached the front of the queue, having been booed by those patiently waiting, they were sent back by a policeman. As they returned, tails between their legs, they were given a rousing chorus of "wankers, wankers, wankers" by most in the queue.

Marvellous scenes.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Some chaps, who must believe they are better than everyone else, trying to jump the queue for the train back to Brighton by jumping a fence.

When they reached the front of the queue, having been booed by those patiently waiting, they were sent back by a policeman. As they returned, tails between their legs, they were given a rousing chorus of "wankers, wankers, wankers" by most in the queue.

Marvellous scenes.

Excellent !

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
The idiot in the queue for refreshments in the North Stand on the East side just before half time, who kept F'ing and blinding because he thought others had queue-jumped, when they were in fact queueing in another line. A one-man swearing machine.

MrBraders

Aug 10, 2011
My House

Marvellous scenes.

Saw this, they were just infront of me when they jumped the fence :rolleyes: there faces when they walked off were so funny :lolol:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

Marvellous scenes.

There are a few tossers who try this after every game. Nice to see them get a bit of public humiliation.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Man, I wish I'd seen that. I mean what the frig are they in such a tearing hurry for FFS ?

There were some people around me getting up and leaving around the 87th minute mark, and I took it upon myself to louldly ask "X-Factor or Strictly then ?". I know its pathetic, but what the f***. I'm half cut, I'll say what I want.

After all the horror stories that I have read on here about travel arrangements to get home I am pleased to report that we stayed until the final whistle, strolled to the P & R and queued for about 5' to get on the bus back to Mithras House, quicker that I used to get back to the car from Withdean.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Man, I wish I'd seen that. I mean what the frig are they in such a tearing hurry for FFS ?

There were some people around me getting up and leaving around the 87th minute mark, and I took it upon myself to louldly ask "X-Factor or Strictly then ?". I know its pathetic, but what the f***. I'm half cut, I'll say what I want.
You got home in the end, I see.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
My highlight was when the music stopped halfway through the Gullys Girls routine to announce that the alcohols sales were ending but they kept dancing anyway, very professional!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My highlight was when the music stopped halfway through the Gullys Girls routine to announce that the alcohols sales were ending but they kept dancing anyway, very professional!!!

Did you expect them to leg it to the bar?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Marvellous scenes.

So glad I've avoided all that by joining up with Mid Sussex Express up to Haywards Heath.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Don't compare people 'who leave on the 87th minute' to 'queue jumpers' FFS.

We don't all sky plus X-Factor and Strictly like yourself.

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
The other week I witnessed 3 people trying to con the stewards at the station that one of them had injured his leg and they had to help him down to the platform. They got half-way then one of the stewards had the gumption to stand up to them and the 'injured' guy miraculously recovered. What is it with some people?

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I couldn't go to the Blackpool game as I was on holiday. My 78 year old mother took my ticket for the first game she had seen at Falmer. Now, she is an ex teacher and will probably out live me, but she carries a stick for added confidence. After the game, a friend who sits next to me walked her back to the station so she could get a train back to Seaford. The police, seeing her with a stick insisted that she jumped the queue and opened up a gate to get her straight onto the platform and another policeman told everyone waiting that she had to get a seat in first class. Only trouble is that she thinks this will happen everytime she goes now. Thanks to the police and stewards that marshall the staion after the game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My highlight was seeing an old man who was bursting for a piss barge past a few to get in the cubicle. A few moans followed by a waterfall, and the comment "struth I needed that"

My low point - that was my dad!! That's my future!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here