My God the Tories really dug the knife into Blair last night

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Re: Re: My God the Tories really dug the knife into Blair last night

London Irish said:
Hi there fella - just to burst you bubble: Labour's vote was exactly the same as in the local elections two years ago. Cameron managed a measly 2 per cent more than Michael Howard did in 04.

Enjoy your landslide :drink: :drink: :drink:
Ha and if we hadnt performed last night youd be saying what chance have we got with the state the current admistration is in!

To coin one of your favourte cliche's "dammed if we do dammed if we dont"

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Rangdo said:
To be fair I haven't been there since I wasa kid and my mcurrent opinions are based on the fact that I know a policeman who works there so it's obviously going to be mostly bad news.
Do they still have those cable car things that go up and down the cliff?

Ahh the venicular railways, yes theya re there - well expensive though, I walk its better for you.

I think the Police are kept busy here, there aare a lot of naughty people but you also get Richie M and the Auditor so it cant be all bad

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
NMH said:
I'm always dubious when an opposing party focusses on destruction of their rivals, rather than underlining how they are going to do things.

Especially when it's the tories.

Surely they would just follow on with the same policies as their fellow red tories just like Blair did when the blue tories lost :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here