Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My girlfriend has applied to be a soccerette

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Now i dont mind that she may be a soccerette, she is stunning and she'll probably will get accepted. But we've had a huge argument because she wants to wear a pompey shirt as shes a pompey fan. I said she has to wear a brighton shirt. Am i wrong to be so angry? She reckons her dad would be heart broken if she didnt wear a pompey shirt.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Can't she get one of those specially made two team shirts, half and half?...

And i've seen your girlfriend... PHWOARRRRRRRRRR :drool:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Does it really matter? Just show us the pictures. :jester:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
brighton_b0y said:
Now i dont mind that she may be a soccerette, she is stunning and she'll probably will get accepted. But we've had a huge argument because she wants to wear a pompey shirt as shes a pompey fan. I said she has to wear a brighton shirt. Am i wrong to be so angry? She reckons her dad would be heart broken if she didnt wear a pompey shirt.
IT'LL NEVER LAST
:lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
brighton_b0y said:

I'll bet you two hundred quid's worth of poker chips you can't get her to wear an Albion shirt Robbie ;)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: My girlfriend has applied to be a soccerette

Tom Hark said:
I'll bet you two hundred quid's worth of poker chips you can't get her to wear an Albion shirt Robbie ;)

Oh I don't know, it depends if you use your head Robbie .........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here