Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My FourFourTwo blog: Brighton linked to Sharp, Barnard, Ademeno and Hibbert

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
you still doing your Stand Up Morris? must start watching more live comedy this year!

anyway good read, good job :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have we actually been 'linked' to any of these players by anyone except YOU, Richie?

D

Deleted User X18H

Good read. Do you do this journalistic thing for a Living?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
you still doing your Stand Up Morris? must start watching more live comedy this year!

anyway good read, good job :)

Yeah. When I get the time anyway. Last gig was back in November in Hastings. Concentrating more on watching people who are funnier than me at the moment!

Pretty good mate, I got a gig blogging for Sky Sports fanzone, a few bits of what I wrote are in your blog too, so will have to change mine up a bit.

We should sign that Morris bloke upfront he sounds like he could do a job

Bung me the link when it is up fella. Great minds and all that...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If we get Barnard from Southend ahead of Millwall I will eat my, your and anyone elses hat.

Entertaining stuff as ever RM.

SeagullSi

Jan 10, 2010
It is a good read but would be surprised if we were even looking at Sharp and Barnard. Two players out of our league i think.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Have we actually been 'linked' to any of these players by anyone except YOU, Richie?

I'll have to be honest and admit that was my first reaction on reading the post.

I love a bit of transfer speculation and gossip BUT does any of this have ANY basis or is it just a bunch of names plucked out of the air?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Most are based on the odd whisper of a rumour I have heard from various people. And no, not various people on here or in the pub...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Someone should put together some numbers of how many "rumours" are on this blog and how many of them actually get anywhere near being true. :lol:
To be fair Sullivan went to Millwall eventually, so that's one.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Good read. Didn't know Calderon could play centre midfield, learn something new everyday.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Possibly a bit harsh on Dickinson, He locks useful and like Murray has the potential to score us a lot of goals.

I'd like to see a list like that of potential Midfielders we could sign, a few left wingers and a central player as options.

For me left midfield is the position that we really lack

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here