Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Football Club

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I just joined up. It may be a waste of £35 but at least it will be different.
I'm glad its Ebbsfleet as it's only up the road so I may even go when we're well up north. I hope it works but ther jury is still out!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see that there are c. 54,000 registrations but they're still allowing people to join, so they must have factored in a load of non-payers. Apparently, 20,000 have paid, so less than half the money has been raised.

I am tempted to invest because it is kind of interesting, but then I feel that way about fantasy football at the start of every season but lose interest after a couple of weeks.

I see the official Ebbsfleet website is down at the moment - it looks like they can do with the money!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's a pity that perhaps a few more of those who registered didn't contribute, then they might have ben able to have made a deal/offer for a league club.

no it not, now that Ebbsfleet is in trouble because the computer games players cant/wont be bothered with this years sub.

Bad idea, said so last year when all the idiots bought the club, who they could now destroy. Just think if it was Brighton :censored:

Ebbsfleet United's online owners may be forced to sell - Telegraph

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Maybe, but I paid my subs again, quite enjoy following them really, but at least we can rely on the negs to big it down eh?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Maybe, but I paid my subs again, quite enjoy following them really, but at least we can rely on the negs to big it down eh?

Putting livelihoods at risk, possibilty of destroying a football club, still its not the club you support, so hey, it was always going to happen once the computer games players got bored and went out to buy a new game

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Talking of putting money into Football Clubs, is the forty-note fund still going? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here