Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My FM story

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton 300-1 to win the Championship
No New Signings.
Brighton (9/4) Draw (9/4) Sheff Utd (Evens)

Code:
               Turienzo
       Knight     Kazim-Richards
Hammond       Carpenter       Carole
Reid     McShane     El-Abd     Hart
             Henderson

09 - 0-1 - Danny Webber
27 - 0-2 - Steven Kabba

Switch to an Attacking 4-3-3 (Hammond/Carole tuck in, Knight/Kazim further forward).

38 - 1-2 - Paul Reid

Reido scores from 35 yards!! He swings in what looks like a cross for Kazim-Richards but it goes straight in Watto style. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

51 - 2-2 - Federico Turienzo

Carpenter puts Turienzo through and he puts it into the corner from the edge of the box - Great bit of commentary - "He reels around towards the Brighton fans - A goal on his debut" - Or soemthing.

66 - 3-2 - Federico Turienzo

Switch to 4-5-1.

69 - 3-3 - Palace Scum Shipperly

Full Time 3-3.

Very impressed with the news ticker showing latest scores from other games during my game!

Post Match: Unhappy Unsworth Slates Manager talk: "Sheffield United's David Unsworth has slammed his manager for his team talk during Sheffield United's 3-3 with Brighton. Unhappy Unsworth remarked that he felt a different approach had been necessary and that Warnock had completly misjudged the situation." :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Just lost Wayne Henderson after 1 game - Northampton bought he from Villa for 95k! :(

Plymouth 1-1 Albion

Subs Dodd and Robinson combine as Jakey returns from a lay off with broken ribs to cancel out Chadwick's opener. The least we deserved was a point.

Sound familiar? Two games we should have probably won and two draws so far.. :jester:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
They always do. Luckily he chose me over them. ;)

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
I got Stefan Postma on a Bosman at the end of my first season. Also look out for Richard Martin - I've sent him out on loan a few times and he has come back a much better keeper, could be my number one soon.

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
22 games gone im 13th!

sold leon and jakey got about 2.8million in total

and got in freddy eastwood, he got 26 goals so far and i got el tel with about 15 goals.

beat the scum 3-1 at selhurst

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If you've got a large database get a Polish goalie called Mateusz Bak. Cost me 30k, he's CLASS. :smokin:

I sold Harty for 400k, McCammon for 150k, and McPhee for 55k, which gave the transfer budget a boost. :cool: Leon's leaving in January to Wigan, for £1.6m.

Trying to get Billy Paynter from Port Vale to replace him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i just signed Gazza as a player / coach woo!!

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
I've just sold CKR to Sheffield Wednesday for £1.5m, but had to give Bury 800k as they had a sell-on clause. Didn't see that one coming :angry: :angry:

Virgos Magician

Sep 13, 2004
Sydney
My amazing story

Started off at bury, didnt do as well as i hoped 17th but avoided relegation so the board were happy, then took job at tranmere when they were bottom of league 2 Chris Dagnall scored 27 to put me in playoffs which i won 2-1 over Bury funny enough. The got offered job at west brom, took that and gera, greening and Earnshaw were all injuried, loaned greening out to Man City were he moved to for 2.6, Gera was just overall unhappy and earnshaw was out till xmas, sign chris dagnall and he got 15, earnshaw came back got a hatrick in his first game and he continued to peform 27 goals in 22 apps. Sign a Gk called Leao on f.t (Amazing player!!!), then got alldeiere form arsenal for 3.1 and was the partnered with earnshaw. Came 2nd in Championship and reached semis in fa cup where i lost to chelsea in extra time 4-3, signed crouch on f.t and got a player called Jonathos from Cruziero (Only 19 and mainly on 20/19 stats), Sold Gera for 2.5 to galatarsy, sold Turnball to some club, 1st games against Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle, Man U, Pompey and Palarse. Lost 3-0 to liverpool :down:, Arsenal no chance i thought came out of it 2-1 victors Crouch last minute header form a corner:clap2: :clap2: , Newcastle 0-0, Man U 0-0 with only 10 men, Pompey 2-1 Earnshaw and crouch, Palarse, easiest team so far 7-1 Crouch got 5. and just beat grimbsy 3-1 in league cup. Unfortunalty Brighton r in league 1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here