Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My first post

WithdeanTillIDie

Apr 14, 2009
I have been going to Albion games since the age of 7 (11 years) and I have viewed the forums on here for a long time without ever registering.

All i will say is this:

1) Why is there so much negativity towards our club, yes we aren't Manchester United or Chelsea but do we really want to be? Ups and downs are part of the history of the club

2) Why are there so many non albion fans on here. I've seen that love monkey guy is a Palace fan yet posted 10000 odd times:shrug:
And that Tottenham fan who comes on just to talk about Spurs:shrug:
There seems to be a lot more than those two i mentioned.

Other than that this seems a decent site and I will hopefully become a fans favourite on here:angel:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Welcome.

Interesting choice of name. Are you expecting A. to die in the next two years, B. Falmer to not be built, or C. are you going to carry on going, just to watch the joggers plod around the track?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are you REALLY going to persist with Withdean till you die ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:lolol:

Thats the two sarcastic bastards out of the way already then

WithdeanTillIDie

Apr 14, 2009
I am one of the few that actualy has grown to really like Withdean. We all know it's a shit hole but I saw my first home game there in 1999 so I know no different. I also like it because it makes the away days all that much better.

I live down the road also so yes, I am a Withdean fan:rolleyes:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
If you've been viewing for as long as you say you have, you will know that 'the love monkey guy' is a top bloke who, although he is Palace, is a big supporter of things like REMF and is a decent contributor to this board.

Secondly, Paxton the Spurs fan has been to plenty of Albion games this season and is just as entitled to post as anyone.

The board would be a worse place without people like that.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Isn't that the same as saying "I like being really ill, sick and fluey - with a runny nose, bad cough and streaming eyes - because it makes me really appreciate the time that I'm actually healthy (even though I am only technically healthy 50% of the time)"?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
What is there to like about Withdean? - its atmosphere is relative to that of a Cemetary. Stands that are held by scaffold poles, no roof on the south stand, meaning all who attend will get piss wet through if it rains. I can think of no other aspect of the place I like, other than seeing us winning championships and getting promoted. Great memories, but a shit venue not fit for football.

Jan 30, 2008
I have been going to Albion games since the age of 7 (11 years) and I have viewed the forums on here for a long time without ever registering.

All i will say is this:

1) Why is there so much negativity towards our club, yes we aren't Manchester United or Chelsea but do we really want to be? Ups and downs are part of the history of the club

2) Why are there so many non albion fans on here. I've seen that love monkey guy is a Palace fan yet posted 10000 odd times:shrug:

Other than that this seems a decent site and I will hopefully become a fans favourite on here:angel:
do one !!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

All i will say is this:

Why have you joined on the same day (today) and and registered 2 user name's ?

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;2894905 said:
Tell me

My posts, what have you thought of them through all your viewing years? Are they talked about much in the outside world?

I want to bum you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here