Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] My first AMEX trip.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I took a newbie tonight.

He was seriously impressed with the whole set up except what happened on the pitch.

pacebos

Oct 1, 2013
I went along to the Amex tonight for the first time while I was working in the area. I'll take the blame for the performance, result, price, parking problems and anything else people weren't happy with.

Keep the faith everyone, things will pick up and judging by some of tonights comments, this was a blip for you guys.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for the rest of the season and am already looking to return for the Watford or Barnsley game.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Seriously, football was poor, but my previous game was at the withdean 3 years ago. I honestly cannot believe we play there week in week out. All those years of rain soaked evenings and pac-a-macks, trips to Gillingham, even the last days at the Goldstone to THIS. Perspective I suppose, but in some ways the result was of no real importance to me tonight.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Sparsest crowd, one of the worst performances and by far the worst atmosphere imho.
I thought the atmosphere was good tonight. It probably depends on where one sits though.I sit on the East side of the north and more people were singing then usual.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Seriously, football was poor, but my previous game was at the withdean 3 years ago. I honestly cannot believe we play there week in week out. All those years of rain soaked evenings and pac-a-macks, trips to Gillingham, even the last days at the Goldstone to THIS. Perspective I suppose, but in some ways the result was of no real importance to me tonight.

Good perspective imo. Also, sometimes we play well there, which makes it even better.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Hope you get another game in before you jog off again down under.

What stand were you in?

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I am a Jonah. I have seen us play three (2 at home) for 1 point. Concede 6 and score 2. Ulloa gets injured as well.

See you all at the playoff final ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here