Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My FAVOURITE coffee-related joke of August 2012

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I saw Bonnie Tyler walking around town this morning looking a bit confused.
"You ok Bonnie ?" I asked. "Yes I'm fine thanks" she replied.
But I ordered a creamy white coffee in Starbucks and they gave me a straight black.
Don't worry I said, it was just a Total Eclipse of the Latte!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ah, Kim Wilde.

Even though she's getting on a bit, I'd still grind 'er. I bet she's gaggiaing for a slow roasting.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This thread is NeSCafe Gold.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I was walking across Wessex in the 9th century and bumped into the King. He showed me a newpaper with lots of numbers under the title "New York Stock Exchange".
" What is this? " the King asked me
" It's the Dow, Egbert " I replied

:whistle:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I was on holiday in Scotland last year when I saw Bonnie Tyler walking around looking a bit confused.
"You ok Bonnie?" I asked.
"Yes I'm fine thanks" she replied. "I'm just looking for somewhere to sit down and have a coffee".
"Well, I don't think you'll find a Nero around here," I said, recalling it to be her favourite coffee-shop chain.
"That's okay," she replied, "I'm looking for the Loch Ness Café."

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I was on holiday in Scotland last year when I saw Bonnie Tyler walking around looking a bit confused.
"You ok Bonnie?" I asked.
"Yes I'm fine thanks" she replied. "I'm just looking for somewhere to sit down and have a coffee".
"Well, I don't think you should walk around and waste precious drinking time. Just go to a Cafedirect.'

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I was backstage at a Bonnie Tyler gig once and I after she came off stage following a typically throaty performance of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" I saw a man chatting to her, then run off and rush back a couple of minutes later with an espresso. Her face fell...

"No," she exclaimed, "when you asked me what I felt like I said: 'A little COUGHY'"

HONK.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is said to be true and happened in the Cafe Royal

Waiter to Sammy Davis Jnr: How do you take your coffee Sir.

SD Jnr : Like my women strong and sweet

Waiter: Is that Black or White Sir.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I bumped into Bonnie Tyler at London zoo last week. She was stood, gazing silently at a far-off flock of pink flamingos.
"Such peaceful creatures," I observed, nodding toward the shimmering lake.
"Yes," she agreed. "I love mellow birds."

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I was leaving the AMEX the other Tuesday night after the Reading game when I saw Bonnie Tyler walking around looking a bit confused.
I was a little surprised, to say the least, having recently bumped into her at London Zoo and before that in Scotland.
"Are you looking for somewhere to get a coffee, Bonnie?" I asked, pointing towards the nearest kiosk.
"No I'm f***ing not!" she replied in her hallmark husky tones. "It's gone up 11.1% since last season. It's not the money I object to so much - after all, I made a shit load in the '80s; its the fact that if anything the service is worse than last year and I feel like I'm being taken for granted. I think I'll just get a train back into town and get a coffee there."

I couldn't really argue with that. I doubt I shall see her again.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Bumped into Kim Wilde the other week. Really should have looked where I was going.
I said: "Have you got your son home for the holidays?"
She replied: "No, the kid's in America. Woa-oh."

I'll get me coat.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
morgan-freeman.jpg

Samuel L. Jackson approves of the observations on this thread :thumbsup:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I bumped into Bonnie Tyler in Paris last week. She was holding a map and looking very confused
I said " Hello Miss Tyler, how are you? "
She said, " Fine thankyou, but I'm lost in France "

I know it's not coffee related, but it's still got Bonnie Tyler in the joke, so it must be worth something...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here