Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My date lastnight. Summary.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Buy a drink, chat to a lady, the girls well fit definitley, not maybe, she's rude I'd shag her and make tea right there

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
brighton_b0y said:
Top bombing DT! Mate if she likes footy thats top stuff, means she'll be easy to turn into seagulls fan. My bird was strict pompey now loves brighton

Call me a bit funny, but I think I'd have more respect for a lass who continued to support her own team rather than switch on the whim of a relationship.

But then that might give away a little bit about the relative importance I consider football and relationships to have.

Top post DT... I feel this could be NSC Gold in the making.

I only hope she doesn't pop onto NSC to catch up on some Brighton gossip before the next date....

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
If Easy 10 is reading this at any atge today or the other comdeic genius' Iwas wondering on another poem for the second date.

Harold the HOrny Hunter had an enormous horn...........

Blackadder III perhaps.

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Digweeds Trousers said:
If Easy 10 is reading this at any atge today or the other comdeic genius' Iwas wondering on another poem for the second date.

Harold the HOrny Hunter had an enormous horn...........

Blackadder III perhaps.

:lolol:
I'll see what I can knock up. ;)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Digweeds Trousers said:
...... All in all a thousand thatnks to NSC as all the advice and dos and donts were a great help. Easy 10 the poem nearly came out but I forgot the third verse. Brovian, she was more interested on the first tank enegagement at Cambrai and we agreed to discuss that on a more in-depth basis on the following date.

Cambrai was actually the SECOND time tanks were used. They'd been used on the Somme previoiusly but unsuccessfully. Cambrai was the first SUCCESSFUL deployment.

Nearly an embarrassing faux pas there!

Seriously, glad it went ok for you.

Last edited:

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Tanks were used several times before Cambrai, with mixed success. Cambrai was the first time they were used in a concerted fashion and in large numbers.

Er, I'll crawl back under my stone now, yeah?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here