Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My car is having its MOT soon...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
put it though an MOT only place, not a garage that will try to find faults to generate work (oh, the wheel bearings feel a bit loose, that'll be £20 parts plus £150 labour please. ).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mine has passed - get in!

I'm quite relieved as I thought the tyres were looking quite worn and are £200 a pop.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
don't you have a fiesta jenkins? if you do, its 90% CERTAIN that you will need some sort of welding done to it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sort your tyres out Bozza before they DO go pop, and we lose you (and NSC) in a tangled wreck.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mine has passed - get in!

I'm quite relieved as I thought the tyres were looking quite worn and are £200 a pop.

£200 each? f***ing hell Bozza, do you drive THIS?...
rc-monster-trucks.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure what the tyres are as I am to cars what Leon Knight is to mediation, but the wheels are 18 or 19 inch, I think, and the tyres are very low profile.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Evans Halshaw in Southwick (Ford Dealer) has a Fast Fit centre, they do MOTs, tyres and that. The guy who runs it is a big Albion fan, called Gary Stevens (seriously). Doesn't post on here, but he is worth checking out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If they really do Just MOTs, does that means if it fails on something small and or minor, eg a bulb or a tyre you have to go somewhere else to get it fixed and then come back for a re-test.

That would be a right pain in the arse.

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
If they really do Just MOTs, does that means if it fails on something small and or minor, eg a bulb or a tyre you have to go somewhere else to get it fixed and then come back for a re-test.

That would be a right pain in the arse.

Depends if you just prefer to be ripped off ...... The Retest is free

Ann's Tea, however IS Excellent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here