Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] My cancer story - Movember

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hey, brilliant, huge thanks!

No problem, I don't mind. In my first set of scans, the MRI of my neck and head showed no sign of any spread other than the lump they already know about. The CT scan on my fully body showed a dodgy looking lesion on my spine, so I've now had an MRI on my spine to investigate that further and also have a PET scan on Monday and then will find out the results and plan of action on Wednesday. I'm hoping for the best but currently on painkillers for pain in my back and groin area so think it may be a bit more than just the lump in the neck.
Good luck with it all mate, I’ve been through it in the last year pet scans, operations what pain meds are you on if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve been on different opioids for a while now and they don’t seem to work that well anymore.

Conrad

Aug 22, 2016
Good luck with it all mate, I’ve been through it in the last year pet scans, operations what pain meds are you on if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve been on different opioids for a while now and they don’t seem to work that well anymore.

Thank you and no problem at all, ask anything you want, currently not using any medication for pain relief (except CBD pill every morning) but when I was I was given Co-dydramol to start which I found really helped and also shortec 5mg morphine for when it got really bad but only had to take them on a few occasions. I don't know what type of pain you are getting but I would recommended looking into CBD as I have read so many things about it doing wonders for cancer related pain, all the best mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here