Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Blog Debut for Sky Sports Fanzone

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
None taken. I think...

I would just add perhaps that my hands are pretty tied by the fact I have to write about transfer rumours and nothing else.

Enjoyed Brett's read and I think Tim gets a rough deal. I always enjoy his Argus blog.

I agree that Tim probably gets a little more stick about his blog than that itself, really deserves. Its more people having a pop because they think he's an ARSE generally! :wave:

His stuff is interesting enough to read, as it reflects the reality of what we all experience at Withers. My only comment, which he should take the right way, is that he should proof read it and lose some of the many typos, to give his knockers a little less ammo.

Then again, he probably just thinks "f*** 'em". Which is fair enough, too...

D

Deleted User X18H

I agree that Tim probably gets a little more stick about his blog than that itself, really deserves. Its more people having a pop because they think he's an ARSE generally! :wave:

His stuff is interesting enough to read, as it reflects the reality of what we all experience at Withers. My only comment, which he should take the right way, is that he should proof read it and lose some of the many typos, to give his knockers a little less ammo.

Then again, he probably just thinks "f*** 'em". Which is fair enough, too...

No fair enough, but as I am sure Richie will agree it can be quite difficult proof reading or subbing your own stuff. The Argus don't have the time to do it. After a few posts they thought I warranted upload status but I know it could be a bit better presented and try to do so. I enjoy reading all the Albion blogs on here. I have read Richie's a few times and likewise with Brett's Albion Roar blog and his latest Sky effort. It's a shame Richie's editor manipulates his blog more than he needs. Thanks for the comments lads.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here