Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My best chance of breaking into the big time - and actually, NSC can make it happen.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I'm not exaggerating!

I'm up for an award - a proper, serious, very highly regarded industry one. The only problem is - even though the nominations are made by industry insiders, the final vote for the nominees is from the public.

SO -pleeeeeeeeease help! You just need to click twice, no more than that - and please ask your friends as well.

Tim's on top : News 2011 : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide

This may sound like a massive exaggeration, but I'm constantly having people come up to me saying, "why aren't you on Mock The Week"? and "Why did you miss out on Michael McIntyre?". The reason is that I perform mostly in Brighton (why wouldn't I?) and the industry bigwigs don't bother to come down here to see talent, staying in London.

As a result, I miss out on all the major stuff. If I won this, they'd be obliged to screentest me for all up and coming TV work, and frankly, this is probably my only chance of getting that breakthrough.

On that basis - to all NSC - help! If you voted for me, and I won, it would *actually change my life*. It's not often you can do that for someone with two clicks of a mouse, on 'Stephen Grant', for best compere.

Help a lifelong albion fan - ta.

Stephen

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Done. Good luck - you are brilliant.

Also - not wishing to hijack at all - but can you please please please go here and vote for Upstairs at Three and Ten in the venue category (listed as "Brighton Three and Ten")?

(And if Simon Amstell doesn't win the DVD section it'll be ridicularse)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Voting for Comedy Steve.......DONE

gordonramsay_narrowweb__300x462,0.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Done x3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here