Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] My Albion+ 14 day window help

carteater

I was wondering whether someone on here could help me.
I just purchased my Albion+ for this season. To buy tickets for the Crawley match earlier.

It seems I can also access the ticket exchange for the man united match on Saturday, but it says in red that Albion+ members can buy them only if there’s been 14 days since purchase the membership.

Obviously that’s not applicable to me, I asked through the webchat and they said because I have long-term purchase history it may override the 14 day wait.
Is this correct? I don’t want to buy a ticket for the match and then find they don’t let me into the stadium or something 😅

(Mods if this thread is in the wrong place I won’t be offended if you remove it 😂)

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I just purchased my Albion+ for this season. To buy tickets for the Crawley match earlier.

It seems I can also access the ticket exchange for the man united match on Saturday, but it says in red that Albion+ members can buy them only if there’s been 14 days since purchase the membership.

Obviously that’s not applicable to me, I asked through the webchat and they said because I have long-term purchase history it may override the 14 day wait.
Is this correct? I don’t want to buy a ticket for the match and then find they don’t let me into the stadium or something 😅

(Mods if this thread is in the wrong place I won’t be offended if you remove it 😂)
The 14 day window is only going to possibly prevent you buying a ticket. If you're actually able to buy one, nobody's going to stop you at the stadium.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Pretty sure the system would block you from buying a ticket if you're outside the window and don't have purchase history - if you can buy a ticket you'll be fine.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

It's fine. Some good advice on the thread too.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

Yes, you should be absolutely fine.
Similar situation to myself when I was over in UK for the opening game of the season last year at home to Luton when it unexpectedly sold out at Albion + and the Exchange opening only at that level or above without any tickets going to General Sale.
Phoned the club and they agreed to waive the 14-day wait period immediately on buying an 'Albion + Membership' due to my previous purchase history.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here