Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my 92 ground adventure

twinny

Sep 25, 2024
Thanks for that langdon, i am booked in to the ibis on the 29th or 30th as its next to the train station then it looks like the train to the ground farmer station (is that right ?)just waiting for the date to be confirmed before i book my travel , we play morecambe on tuesday which should be a good day out .

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Thanks for that langdon, i am booked in to the ibis on the 29th or 30th as its next to the train station then it looks like the train to the ground farmer station (is that right ?)just waiting for the date to be confirmed before i book my travel , we play morecambe on tuesday which should be a good day out .
No problem - and yes you jump on the train at Brighton and go to Falmer station - about 10 mins , Falmer station is next door to the stadium . Go early though as trains get packed as it’s only a local train . And I’m hoping to get the last two grounds done around Easter

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Falmer, and yep hop on the train and you'll be there in 10. Get along in plenty of time and head to Dicks bar and you may find someone who'll buy you a pint if you make yourself known.

Or maybe, hopefully, our new fanzone may be open by then.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
farmer station (is that right ?)

Yeah, it’s close enough

IMG_4969.jpeg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Almost certain to be the 30th, as Liverpool play on the 27th, so won't want to play on the 29th.

twinny

Sep 25, 2024
Falmer, and yep hop on the train and you'll be there in 10. Get along in plenty of time and head to Dicks bar and you may find someone who'll buy you a pint if you make yourself known.

Or maybe, hopefully, our new fanzone may be open by then.

twinny

Sep 25, 2024
I miss the double curry days (pre and post match) out at Bradford
your not missing much at the moment in bradford mate trust me , i went on yesterday for my harrogate and morecambe tickets its like the third world , match days are fine but i cant wait to get back to bronte country for some fresh air..oh and 3 points

twinny

Sep 25, 2024
Can’t remember much about a match at Bradford late 80s apart from me and the late Richard Hanks pissed up giving a load of grief to a ball “boy” on the ROOF of a stand, due to his appearance being similar to Benny in Crossroads.
no roof ballboy now mate the new stand is up thank goodness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here