Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza Merger Thread (note: contains binfestery)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So, his attributes can't translate to the Championship? I just don't agree. In the right team, he'll be brilliant. That team is ours.

Come home, Glenn.
Rubbish,he had one good season scoring 20 goals in league 1,the man will not do any better than where he is at the moment.Lazy uninterested man most of the time,time for people to stop being so bloody stupid when thinking murray is good enough:rant:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'd like to think he's at the bottom of our transfer targets list.

When all avenues have been exhausted trying to get the strikers we really want then I'd be happy to go for him.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would be a lot happier to see Glenn Murray re-sign for us than bring in some loanee who wouldn't give a crap about the team, or the club. Murray went to Palace to experience hardship, well paid hardship admittedly, but he's been out in the cold, lonely, baronlands of Selhurst Park so he would appreciate the priviledge and honour that it is playing for Brighton and Hove Albion in our wonderful stadium, in our soon to be built training complex and for a Uruguyan who might just call you spectacular, if you're lucky.

I concur.

Oh prodigal son you can return.

TNBA

TTF

:bowdown: You and I, we're alright. What does TNBA mean? I've often wondered. I've cracked the TTF code...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If only he could be signed on a 12 month contract so that he retained the necessary application and focus............................

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Absolutely astounded that anyone HOPES it could be Glenn Murray when in fact it could be Bobby Zamora.

Baffled.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
I would take him back in a shot if offered. He's not crap just because he only scored 6 goals last season. Even Palace fans saying he wasn't used properly, no service, negative tactics etc. I really do think in our team with the way we play etc, he would flourish with CMS up top, that partnership could get over 30 goals a season between them I reckon, not to mention the support from the wings with Lua Lua and Buckley and Vicente behind supplying the ammunition.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He's tested the Palace bench at this level.

This. If he's not good enough for a team that will be battling against relegation this year, I'm afraid he is not good enough for us.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Surprised no one mentions the fact Murray and Barnes both smashed 20 each playing at times together. Seen more mention of Macclean and CMS for some reason,

Murray and Barnes works

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
seemed to pass the test when he played against us last season or had you already left

Wow! one goal to add to the other 5 he scored last year.

You're easily pleased aren't you...........or are you his agent?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Surprised no one mentions the fact Murray and Barnes both smashed 20 each playing at times together. Seen more mention of Macclean and CMS for some reason,

Murray and Barnes works

Murray, Barnes AND Wood. Therefore... Murray, Barnes AND CMS!!! :drool:

Oh my.

Kuszczak
Bruno Greer El-Abd Bridge
Bridcutt Crofts
Vicente
CMS Murray Barnes​

:albion: :albion: :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here