Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mutu

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Cant go along with this anti-mutu view. It's not as if he was taking performance enhancing drugs is it. Chelsea have a right to sack him of course they do, for breach of contract. But if you all want to slag off players for breaking the law then cant you do it to a player that endangered others while breaking the law i.e. Fabrice Fernandez(sp?) from Southampton - who incidentally didnt get sacked, rather than a player who has only taken drugs (something that I guess many on here have done).

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
glad he's banned for 2 years.
should be for life.
not a good example for the kids!!!

notice the f.a. trying to take a dig at chelsea now and heard collywobble on the radio this morning blaming them too.
merson also said the other day that chelsea didn't do enough to protect him.

all the ex-druggies are coming out now.

what a fecking laugh :angry:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
rather than a player who has only taken drugs (something that I guess many on here have done).

Including some Brighton players allegedly.

As for performance enhancing according to Mutu it was, only difference being it was for performance on a bitch and not on the pitch:lolol: :lolol:

Agree with the Fernandez thing as well. Ferguson also managed to get away without being banned when doing over a ton on the hard shoulder. If that was me I would have been banned for 3 years :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
[B
all the ex-druggies are coming out now.

what a fecking laugh :angry: [/B]

welcome back Moggy :wave: :wave: I see what you mean now pot head :p :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
theres NO WAY he should be banned for two years. it has not enhanced his performance playing football and therefore he hasnt cheated in my opinion. should get what ferdinand did at the most

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here