Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm starting to feel old. 10 years.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I did used to enjoy This Life, but what invented characters who effectively died a decade ago have been up to while i have also changed seems a guarantee for disappointment.

Now, if you did have Bill Buckley and Gavin Crunchynut reporting on recent abuse, drug-dealing labradors pulling eyeless robots instead of real blinds to remain profitable and innocent, and schoolmasters with broken chocolate canes and near-dead wives, then i would watch that.

Still, i will view it tonight. As TV is my best mate.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Meade's_Ball said:
I did used to enjoy This Life, but what invented characters who effectively died a decade ago have been up to while i have also changed seems a guarantee for disappointment.

What he said. Very succint MB.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Simster said:
I bet you still watch it though. I know I'm going to. :thumbsup:

May well do, but very likely not, as except for Match of the Day and Lost, my other half OWNS the TV.

She didn't watch This Life the first time round, so is more likely to be watching 'I'm A Celebrity Let Me Strictly Dance Factor', or possibly, 'A New Grand Design Place In The Sun Swap'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can't wait for this :clap: :clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
hans kraay fan club said:
May well do, but very likely not, as except for Match of the Day and Lost, my other half OWNS the TV.

She didn't watch This Life the first time round, so is more likely to be watching 'I'm A Celebrity Let Me Strictly Dance Factor', or possibly, 'A New Grand Design Place In The Sun Swap'
*fully empathises* My wife whines about how shit EastEnders is, then watch an HOUR of said bollocks only last night. I was so bored I did some IRONING. Which is poor.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meade's_Ball said:
How would this differ from an Are You Being Served +29, a Just Good Friends +22 and a Bread +16 evening?
You definitely won't get to see Daniella Nardini being NAILED if you watch any of those 3.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Meade's_Ball said:
Just Good Friends +22

Do you think Vincent and Penny have finally got it together, or are they still arsing about? I hope Penny's Dad is still alive. He was a nice man.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Paul Nicholas -- ex Varndean :clap: :clap: :clap:

My Mum used to like him. And Neil Smillie. Must have had a thing about blonde bubble-perms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here