Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Must be our strongest forward line in decades

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Wait a minute we haven't actually seen Holroyd play yet! People were excited at the prospect of Davies joining and look how that turned out. I'll give him a few games before I get too excited.

As for the other 3 - 2 of our best forwards of Withdean era at the same time. 1 forward who hasn't impressed massively so far but is okay.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It could be the best forward line, if they all get to be consistent. Issue just now is that none of them are - it is all getting better bit by bit though

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's all a bit meaningless while we're one place off the relegation zone.

Incidentally, our best forward line in recent times has been Zamora and, er, Zamora - in a 4-5-1.

It really is time Murray went on a run.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Best forward line in decades?

Slight exaggeration. I'd swap all of our forwards for Zamora in the blink of an eye. That's without going back to Budgie and Small, let alone, Robinson, Ward, etc.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Apart from Holroyd who I've not seen and so cant comment, the others, Forster, Murray and Dickenson are not even close to being as good as Byrne & Small, never mind Robinson, Smith, Zamora, Ward or the best of the lot Gotsmanov (who played in European Cup final for Russia)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here