Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslin

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
yes - I have just bought 6 of them!! I shall tell you in a few weeks if they are handy, but I think they will be....

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Ah, if only FG were still here.

We'd get some rant about how "their all terrorirrists who shood be sent back too they're own country".

You never quite knew if his 'misunderstanding' of things like Muslin, and subsequent illiterate right wing rant, was a clever ironic spoof, or a genuine piece of gormless bile.

Sadly I think it was more the latter.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
NMH said:
fabric help wetfart?

I think you should put flares in your boxers mush, for total freedom when mincing. :lolol:

You missed the point of this thread didnt you NMH.................freak!

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
WATFORD O said:
Do you rate it? I am using some in an exhibition stand I am designing.

Piss off you pikie chavpeasant!

We don't give a f*** about your fabric related threads, your 70s toy related threads, your look at me look at me threads, your camera related threads, your jewish conspiracy threads, your racist threads, your homophobic threads, the whatever the f*** you are doing today threads, your wannabe threads, your walter mitty i'm a successful businessman threads, your schoolboy I own you threads, are you getting the message yet you total utter loser? In short, we just don't give a flying monkeys qunt about any of the puerile drivel that you spout.

It's a shame you can't come on to a football message board and post something about football, but then again you are an Orient fan so I guess that's understandable.

And don't bother replying to this message dickhead because i won't be reading it and engaging in another of your pointless replies calling me a kunt etc etc into terminal boredom, just f*** off you great steaming pile of maggoty dog shit!

Last edited:

Re: Re: Muslin

wetfart nothingness says; "You missed the point of this thread didnt you NMH.................freak!"

XooX said:
Piss off you pikie chavpeasant!

We don't give a f*** about your fabric related threads, your 70s toy related threads, your look at me look at me threads, your camera related threads, your jewish conspiracy threads, your racist threads, your homophobic threads, the whatever the f*** you are doing today threads, your wannabe threads, your walter mitty i'm a successful businessman threads, your schoolboy I own you threads, are you getting the message yet you total utter loser? In short, we just don't give a flying monkeys qunt about any of the puerile drivel that you spout.

It's a shame you can't come on to a football message board and post something about football, but then again you are an Orient fan so I guess that's understandable.

And don't bother replying to this message dickhead because i won't be reading it and engaging in another of your pointless replies calling me a kunt etc etc into terminal boredom, just f*** off you great steaming pile of maggoty dog shit!

If I missed the point, then XooX didn't. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here