Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this bingoist ? what about Gala ?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Is this bingoist ? what about Gala ?

Gala was around long before Mecca, and imposed their bingo ways upon the world back when they were a super power. It's about time that changed.

What?:shrug::p

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so let them. no issue. Muslim countries can merrily work off +/- Mecca time while the rest of the world works off GMT/UTC. it doesnt make any actual difference for you and I, you'll still google to find out what the time is in Tehran or Amman, or if you deal with them alot you'll learn it.

total non-story and i dont know why the BBC saw fit to bother with it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
so let them. no issue. Muslim countries can merrily work off +/- Mecca time while the rest of the world works off GMT/UTC. it doesnt make any actual difference for you and I, you'll still google to find out what the time is in Tehran or Amman, or if you deal with them alot you'll learn it.

total non-story and i dont know why the BBC saw fit to bother with it.

What about non-Muslims in Muslim countries, or Muslims in non-Muslim countries?

The best time in the world (or certainly the most widespread time in everyday use) is Russian Railway Time. It operates quite independently of the ELEVEN time zones that apply across the country. But it is displayed (without local variations) on all public clocks at all Russian railway stations. And it does mean that you can work out where you are when you wake up after a comfortable night's sleep on the train and look out of the window at the first station you reach.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How do you ask a muslim shoplifter the time ?
Have you got the the time on ya, cock ? :clap2:

A Scottish friend of mine once spent New Year's Eve in Saudi Arabia. He had found a group of fellow Scots who had arranged a furtive piss-up to celebrate the New Year. Unfortunately, he turned up at midnight (Saudi time), only to discover he had another THREE HOURS to wait. The celebration was planned for midnight, Glasgow time.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The best time in the world (or certainly the most widespread time in everyday use) is Russian Railway Time. It operates quite independently of the ELEVEN time zones that apply across the country. But it is displayed (without local variations) on all public clocks at all Russian railway stations. And it does mean that you can work out where you are when you wake up after a comfortable night's sleep on the train and look out of the window at the first station you reach.

Is Russian Railway Time what the match officials used on Saturday to come up with a minimum of five minutes added time? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here