Status
Not open for further replies.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Oh the irony...

Yeah, I know what you mean. We offer the bastardsa home in our nice liberal country and they turn and hate us. I wish they would all f*** off somewhere else - like France......

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
Your wind ups are sooooo SHIT.

Get a life you geek.

It not a wind up.

Trust me if we dont sort these fuckers out they will just breed nd one day we will wake up to a 7th July every single week............

E

enigma

WATFORD O said:
It not a wind up.

Trust me if we dont sort these fuckers out they will just breed nd one day we will wake up to a 7th July every single week............

Should we not be pleased that people have actually complained about this? Does that not show that your views about the muslim community are wrong?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
Should we not be pleased that people have actually complained about this? Does that not show that your views about the muslim community are wrong?

I applaud the muslim students that reported these scumbags.

90% of muslims are OK. The rest can f*** off.

WATFORD O said:
90% of muslims are OK. The rest can f*** off.
I feel the same way about Borient fans on this messageboard.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Personally I think Watford has made a fair comment although its taken out of context. However, lambast these extremists by all mean and then take a long hard look at Fundermental (and predominantly white) Christians and see something similar being preached.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
London Irish said:
I feel the same way about Borient fans on this messageboard.

Like I give a f*** about what some plastic paddy thinks. I bet you love these bombers anyway. I bet you wish the provos had the same doctrine dontya?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
not read the link but if its Iran again , it's time for george w to load up the bombs and test out our weapons again :drink:

Way way back in time, at the end of my "academic" period, when I was struggling (unsuccessfully) to fund the completion of my doctorate thesis in social anthropology, I spent a year teaching anthropology undergraduates at Sussex. I contributed to three courses. One of them was about Belief Systems.

As part of that course, we "exposed students" to all sorts of "false doctrines".

Was that wrong? Or was it part of a rounded education?

I'll spare people the details of another course I taught, apart from the title.

"Incest and Exogamy".

:ohmy:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lord Bracknell said:

I'll spare people the details of another course I taught, apart from the title.

"Incest and Exogamy".

:ohmy:

I have a DVD of the same name actually Lord B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here