Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslim day at Alton Towers

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
ONLY muslims are allowed in Alton Towers on the 17th sept.I find this disgracefull and racist.Why should they get preference over other religions?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If true, that is disgusting and racist.

I'm not anti-Muslim in any way, but could you imagine the outrage if Alton Towers designated a "Christians Only" day?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
It will be the only chance some strict musilms get to visit Alton Towers as their religion restricts mixing with opposite sex and hanging out where alcohol is served etc etc.

If it means these guys enjoying themselves at the theme park then what the heck. Let them have their day.

I know there will be arguments for this type of 'segregation' being backward and not multi-cultural and the fact that they should abide by the rules/culture in our country...'if they don't like it they can lump it theory (a theory that I have subscribed to in the past)...blah blah but the key word here is 'enjoyment'.

Anyway us Westerners take it for granted that we can enjoy a cold beer and bacon sarnie in some Dubai establishments. And the best theme park here - Wild Wadi is geared up for Western families.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is a wind up, right?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Icy Gull said:
This is a wind up, right?

Even if it isn't its just a feeble excuse for the right wingers to get on a high horse. Anybody who knows the first thingf about Islam and its teachings would understand just why they might want a Moslem only day at Alton Towers, fuss about nothing and quite pathetic to make an issue of it.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's not a wind up.It's in the paper and you can try to phone them for tickets.Tickets can only be brought from an Islamic site.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So what would happen if Alton Towers declared a white person only day ?

I dread to think

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Utilising a classic middle-England display of moral outrage and indignation, then of course it's going to put SO many people's noses out of joint on here. Since when did anyone give a shit about Alton Towers, and who can and can't go?

Nah, f*** it, let's just have another pop at the ragheads, shall we?

My point is - WHO f***ing CARES?

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No big deal.
All religous groups hold their fun days although the argument for sexual segregation seems laughable.

Whats offensive is the Islam fair to be held on the aniversary of 7/7, with the degenerate Yvonne Ridley giving her talk on Stockholm Syndrome and various leftwing grovellers attending like Ken El-Livingstone.

Funny I asked here a while back if the left was culpable for the rise of the BNP, I got new Labour is, ie there rightwing therefor leftwing not responsible.

Well Labour will have another generation in opposition to think that one through more carefully come 2009.

Dandyman

In London village.
As far as I can see a muslim organisation has booked the whole place in the same way a big company might. It is NOT Alton Towers that have declared a muslim only day.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Large One said:
Utilising a classic middle-England display of moral outrage and indignation, then of course it's going to put SO many people's noses out of joint on here. Since when did anyone give a shit about Alton Towers, and who can and can't go?

Nah, f*** it, let's just have another pop at the ragheads, shall we?

My point is - WHO f***ing CARES?

You don't get it do you?

If the muslim council hired the venue out for the day,why don't they simply say that we have banned gambling and booze on this day but everyone is WELCOME.Why distant themselves big man?The fact is they don't want to intergrate

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
When they rant on about how they feel segragated and isolated, it makes it an issue. Do Catholics demand that Alton Towers only serves fish on a Friday? Do they bollocks. And many Muslims are not as strict as they like to make out (not when the Imams are not watching, anyway).

Suppose the Muslim Fun Association bought up all the Albion tickets for an away match in a Muslim-faith based area? If they want to integrate, then this is not the way to be doing it. Yes, it will cause outrage, and the right will have a free cause to jump on, but surely it would have been easier to have had a "Muslim-modified" day at Alton Towers where it was open to all, as usual, but certain restrictions were put in place for the rest of the visitors with an explanation of why they were doing it.

Wrong, on lots of counts, but mainly because it's a terrible own goal for the moderates who champion integration.

Dandyman

In London village.
looney said:
No big deal.
All religous groups hold their fun days although the argument for sexual segregation seems laughable.

Whats offensive is the Islam fair to be held on the aniversary of 7/7, with the degenerate Yvonne Ridley giving her talk on Stockholm Syndrome and various leftwing grovellers attending like Ken El-Livingstone.

Funny I asked here a while back if the left was culpable for the rise of the BNP, I got new Labour is, ie there rightwing therefor leftwing not responsible.

Well Labour will have another generation in opposition to think that one through more carefully come 2009.

http://islamexpo.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=36&Itemid=96

It's being held from the 6th to the 9th and Seb Coe is going as well.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Jesus Gul said:
It will be the only chance some strict musilms get to visit Alton Towers as their religion restricts mixing with opposite sex and hanging out where alcohol is served etc etc.

If it means these guys enjoying themselves at the theme park then what the heck. Let them have their day.

I'm with Jesus on this one. Where's the harm?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Dandyman said:
As far as I can see a muslim organisation has booked the whole place in the same way a big company might. It is NOT Alton Towers that have declared a muslim only day.

Which is the case, so all the people going spastic about it bing racist etc look more than a little bit daft. If Alton Towers did it, then fine, it's crazy, but the fact is the park's been booked by a private group who can let who the f*** they like in or gear it to whatever theme they bloody well want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here