Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
and what play list will be there tomorrow Attila? Something to get the whole place rocking and maybe, just maybe some positive atmosphere at the Withdean. FALMER FOR ALL

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
The Large One said:
Are you taking the piss? Footballers having notoriously shocking tastes in music, and if we did what you suggest, we'd get that usual boring bland, insipid banal puerile shite that Radio 1 plays by way of justifying needle time. I would rather put knitting needles in my eyes than listen to a footballer's music tastes.

Except Guy Butters, who is a massive Who fan. :thumbsup:

Dunno about that, I remember before the 1990 World Cup BBC Radio done a show along the same lines - asking the world cup squad which 3 songs they would take to Italy with them. There were some classic songs mentioned and it was good listening but admittedly I do remember Graham Taylor wanting to take Morcambe & Wise's "Bring Me Sunshine"!!:D

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
HOW DOES IT FEEEEL
TO BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD?
NOW ITS FOR REEALLLL
WE'RE ON TOP OF THE WORLD

LOOKING LIKE ITS GONNNA HAPPEN
KNOWING THAT THE TIME IS RIGHT
WE FIGHT ON THE SIDE OF PASSION
WEVE GOT GLORY IN OUR SIGHTS

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

LEAVING OUR WORRIES BEHIND US :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Last edited:

wilbob

Oct 22, 2005
If you don't want to listen to the stuff attila listed, can we have them for Y Cae Ras as all we get to listen to is mor chart crap!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
brightonfan_86 said:
I think we should play original music from this f***ing decade. :angry:
but kev , most the music from this decades shite!

keep up the good work attilla :clap:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
mona said:
Pre-match music could be improved by less of the dreary punk stuff.

f*** OFF, Coldplay are DREARY Punk is FAR from it!

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here