Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Pre-match music could be improved by less of the dreary punk stuff. I suggest that we look to 1950s musicals to liven things up. It never did Liverpool any harm when they started singing You'll Never Walk Alone from Rodgers and Hammerstein's Carousel.
We could use the same composers for Bali Hai which was featured in a recent tv programme about Brighton's diversity.

The Surrey with the Fringe On Top could be used before the Palace match.
Out Of My Dreams and Into Your Arms could greet Michel Kuipers on his return.
There Is Nothing Like A Dame should be played when inbreds from middle England question the sexuality of Albion fans.
With music like this even Angela Rowland might start to dislike us less.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
mona said:
Pre-match music could be improved by less of the dreary punk stuff. I suggest that we look to 1950s musicals to liven things up. It never did Liverpool any harm when they started singing You'll Never Walk Alone from Rodgers and Hammerstein's Carousel.
We could use the same composers for Bali Hai which was featured in a recent tv programme about Brighton's diversity.

The Surrey with the Fringe On Top could be used before the Palace match.
Out Of My Dreams and Into Your Arms could greet Michel Kuipers on his return.
There Is Nothing Like A Dame should be played when inbreds from middle England question the sexuality of Albion fans.
With music like this even Angela Rowland might start to dislike us less.
With all the rumours flying about,"I heard it through the grapevine" might be appropriate

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
More heavy metal!!!

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
chez said:
That would be quality but I have another idea. How about asking each player for their all time top 10 songs and playing a different players each week. Some different music for a change and an insight to the players music taste.

Good call Chez

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
anything but rap:nono:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
brightonfan_86 said:
I think we should play original music from this f***ing decade. :angry:

Only if its pre-2002, because 95% of music from then on doesn't deserve the play it gets, let alone anymore. Anything prentending to be "rhythm and blues", or sullying the name of the actual 80's "hip hop", or that is rap without it being scandinavian guys taking the piss out of the entire "rap culture", basically

1066gull

Like whos goint to play Beethoven 5th Sympony at a football match?:lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
chez said:
That would be quality but I have another idea. How about asking each player for their all time top 10 songs and playing a different players each week. Some different music for a change and an insight to the players music taste.
Are you taking the piss? Footballers having notoriously shocking tastes in music, and if we did what you suggest, we'd get that usual boring bland, insipid banal puerile shite that Radio 1 plays by way of justifying needle time. I would rather put knitting needles in my eyes than listen to a footballer's music tastes.

Except Guy Butters, who is a massive Who fan. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here