Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MUSHY: A bus ain't enough!!!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Richie Morris said:
Album is worth buying.

I sent them an email explaining about Mushy and how the bus company said they could not name a bus after him etc and how it would be cracking publicity for them.

Waiting on an email back.

Rifles on Tuesday where superb, definitely going to try and buy their album.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Arthur said:
From the Argus:

The players will embark on an open top bus journey through the streets of Brighton and Hove on Monday, starting at the County Ground at 12.30pm.

Daft time to have it IMO

Monday ??? WTF is wrong with tomorrow, it's not like they've got any cricket to play is it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Great idea - get the young, dynamic tuctuc company to show the stuffy, stupid, parochial, rip-off Britain bus company to be the thieving DULLARDS that they are.

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
BarrelofFun said:
:angry: How the flying :censored: can you get time off work with such short notice!! That is daft beyond belief!!

I agree completely, especially as I live in Coventry.

I suggest we all contact Sussex CCC & ask them if it can be pushed back to the Sunday following the Chesterfield game.

I for one don't particular want to miss out!!!

Thoughts please.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
CoventrySeagull said:
I agree completely, especially as I live in Coventry.

I suggest we all contact Sussex CCC & ask them if it can be pushed back to the Sunday following the Chesterfield game.

I for one don't particular want to miss out!!!

Thoughts please.

A great idea, but I think it is going to be difficult as the players are likely to be taking holidays and I assume our Pakistani contingent may head back home. Certainly this weekend would be much better than Monday and better still - next weekend.

I am all for emailing Sussex though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here