Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Murray should take a long hard look South of the border at English greats such as John Lloyd, Tiger Tim and Greg Rusedski.

He might then understand what true bottle is all about.

Scotland the Brave my great arse.

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Yeah old 'Tiger' wouldn't have deprived all the good folk of Melbourne their kip he would have done the gracious thing and been beaten in straight sets in an hour, leaving time for the Cobbers to get last orders at the pub!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Yeah old 'Tiger' wouldn't have deprived all the good folk of Melbourne their kip he would have done the gracious thing and been beaten in straight sets in an hour, leaving time for the Cobbers to get last orders at the pub!!

Indeed. He'd have been shaking his puny fist at the skies HOURS ago :D

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
oh oh..here we go

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

40:15 comeon tim

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dave the Gaffer said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

40:15 comeon tim
I think Andy Murray (Africa's greatest tennis prospect since Gabriella Sabatini) is already OUT, I'm afraid. :down:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tom Hark said:
[B

Andy Murray - Tried & Trusted SCOTTISH Superhero

: [/B]

Like all tried and tested scottish hero's....they lose

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Murray was magnificent today, you only had to look at Nadal at the end to see how relieved he was to beat him

Time to switch the telly off methinks - Andrew Castle's giving advice on how Murray can improve his game :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Time to switch the telly off methinks - Andrew Castle's giving advice on how Murray can improve his game :lolol:

Inverdale (showing Castle graphic of 4 quarter-finalists in bottom half of women's draw): "So who do you see doing well here?"

Castle: "I see Serena Williams coming through this section, partly because I don't know as much about the other three as I probably ought to."

No, really. That's outstanding punditry.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Tooting Gull said:
Inverdale (showing Castle graphic of 4 quarter-finalists in bottom half of women's draw): "So who do you see doing well here?"

Castle: "I see Serena Williams coming through this section, partly because I don't know as much about the other three as I probably ought to."

No, really. That's outstanding punditry.

:) Get back to GMTV you coiffured ponce!!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Man of Harveys said:
So you could never like, admire or support any sportsman who had suffered the horrific misfortune of coming from another country?

Muhammed Ali - graceful, powerful immortal icon of sport - sadly NOT English. :angry:

That's not what I said. There's plenty of great sportsmen who I get a great deal of enjoyment watching. If for example Palace had a great player (unlikely I know), I would quite possibly admire his skills but I wouldn't become a Palace fan!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Seagull said:
If for example Palace had a great player (unlikely I know), I would quite possibly admire his skills

No, you've gone too far there. That's just plain ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here