Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

murray

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
:thumbsup:
I didn't rate Murray last season. Thought he was lazy and disinterested with a tendency for stupid bookings for dissent and petulance. After the Bristol Rovers home sending off last season I genuinely thought Poyet had had enough.

Now, I can't speak highly enough of him. His attitude is first rate. Gone are the offsides and the silly bookings. He's a class act now and Gus is most likely reacting to contract talks not going well if that is an issue.

This :thumbsup:

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
i've always thought Murray had the ability but thought he was like any of the young 20 something players we had last year i.e cox, robinson, mcnulty and all the others out on the lash and with the wrong attitude that we've had in the past.

Since his attitude has changed under Poyet, to me it seems like he's grown up and turned into a proper man on the pitch, he looks different class and would be a great shame to loss him IMO

Murray is a superb player. He orchestrates pretty much every attack and is a class act, above the likes of Barnes/Wood. Something is going on at the moment with regards to him/Poyet and hopeflly it will be sorted out... SHARPISH!!! Just to add, the reported swap deal for Austin/850k would be a bad idea. I honestly would rather have Murray! Always liked him, even before he was an Albion player, hence the user name. Keep "monarch of the" Glenn and his "Northern Gravy" as he is BOSS.

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It's a real shame he couldn't start the match last night.Yes, Southampton had begun to tire when he came on and perhaps hadn't the energy to speedily close us down as they had, but with him on the field we had the easier escape ball and that was clearly on their minds. They backed away at that point, aware of the danger, and that's when we had our chances. He fires us up.
I hope he's as fit as he needs to be, has a warm hug with King Gus, and puts his name on a new 2-year deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here