Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

murray

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Anyone else think maybe gus just doesnt like/rate him? When we first signed Sandaza, for the next game (exeter at home) he was on the bench. He was droped again when Wood came in also. In the 3 games hes come on he seems to have changed the game so he should be starting. Is it just me looking into it and hes just being rested or is this the last year we see him in an albion shirt?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
And Barnes is?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Murray is stalling on his contract, this is the word I've been hearing. Bennett has signed his, and the negotiations started after the Murray talks apparently. I think this is more of a reaction to that, than anything else. Gus knows how valuable Murray is.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I was informed at the start of the season by a former albion captain that Gus does not particularly rate Murray :shrug:

sure i remember gus saying that murray is the best finisher at the club and that he does it in training all the time ect.

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
my friend is one of those who suffers the curse of the shirt (the person he gets on the back leaves within a year or so, examples include forster, harding, brooker, zamora) last christmas he got a murray shirt... so he could be on the way out. and i will completely blame my friend if he does go.
worryingly, this year he's just bought himself a calderon shirt...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trouble is he is out of contract at the end of this season so may have to be sold.

I think he is quality through and through

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Class act today, completely changed the game.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If Gus doesn't rate him or he won't sign his contract then we need to sign a better striker ASAP, because playing Barnes and Wood will get us nowhere.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Naturally he changed the game as we were forced into a direct game therefore a good target man who causes problems.

Personally he should have been on from half time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here