Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wish we were linked to everyone like Huddersfield , they have cash and are making statements

what statements are they? Who have they actually signed?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why do so many people seem happy for Murray to go? If he got some service he'd be quality for us. And to replace him, we'll need to spend quite a bit.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
what statements are they? Who have they actually signed?

At the moment it all looks a bit shit or bust from Huddersfield. I'd rather we were careful with the money we have rather than spunking it on players like Robbie Simpson, Of course he could be amazing but they have paid over the odds for him. Want some signings from us though. Getting a bit itchy about it!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i would be happy to see him leave - he so rarely plays. expect he's a high wage earner so if we get say 400k for him and we invest that in a decent replacement then we've nothing to lose

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Why do so many people seem happy for Murray to go? If he got some service he'd be quality for us. And to replace him, we'll need to spend quite a bit.
I'm not happy about the situation at all. He's a quality striker and as I've said before, his goal per match ratio is extremely good. I've never understood the flak he's received from some fans. But there's no point in hanging onto an unhappy player. The club are on record as saying he can go but only for the right price. That must mean half a million at least. But I agree that we may have to pay that, maybe more, to replace him.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Wish we were linked to everyone like Huddersfield , they have cash and are making statements

That is not the way it is done at the poker table though is it? Sit back and wait for the fun to start. Give it untill pre-season starts - then if it is still quiet - start to worry. If nothing happend before the season kicks-off - we know Dick Knight is still helping-out at the Club!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here