Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Could be interesting, i agree, if clubs are interested id much rather they put their bids in now so we can get about using the cash to fund replacements. The fact they have reportedly bid 1m for Mackail-smith shows they have more than enough to afford Murray, and i expect we may get a decent fee.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
images

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Every decent player seems to be linked with Huddersfield. Where have they suddenly got their money from because they were struggling when they first moved to the Galpharm and their crowds arent that good.

All this will only make him more determined to get away if Huddersfield have cash then make full use £500000-750000 would no doubt give rus more funds to build a side that wants to play for the albion .
All i can say is that obvioulsy the injuries that kept him out last season does nothing to warn Huddersfield off so let him go.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
yeah lets get rid as much as i like him as a players he does not want to stay at the club lets get theo robinson with the money :albion2:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Still don't want him to go, you don't sell you're best players if you are going for promotion, but if someone comes in with a silly money deal then best take it I suppose if he don't want to be here

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
really when they still have hold of simon cox would be a great strike force at this level . it was only a hopefull cry lol

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
I know I'll get blasted for the unsubstantiated gossip but reliable sources tell me Murray had been playing away and that's why his missus went back oop north. The only way he can redeem himself is to run to her with his tail between his legs!

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
I know I'll get blasted for the unsubstantiated gossip but reliable sources tell me Murray had been playing away and that's why his missus went back oop north. The only way he can redeem himself is to run to her with his tail between his legs!

Not at all....unsubstantiated gossip is fantastic!!!!
Its looking like this season league 1 is gonna be really tough....Huddersfield really going for it, Swindon could be up there as well us, the 3 relegated from championship plus MK, Leeds, millwall etc and hopefully us........i cant remember such a strong league 1 in recent seasons!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If they paid £500k for a man with no track record whatsoever (Simpson) who his club wanted to sell, and are in a different division, Murray must be worth at least £800k.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Murray linked with Terriers From The Argus)

I really just want us to get shot of Murray and Lynch so we can get on with building a squad of players that want to be at the club. Bit disappointed that we have not heard more so far this week about players coming in. Also what is happening with the coaching and medical staff?

All that tells us is that Hudds could make a bid. It's not the same as 'lining up a bid' or 'have made a bid'. In fact, I would think we'd say the same about most of the players we've been linked to and many that we haven't.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
It aslo says that Hudds are looking to get rid of Phil Jevons ... Was he at Yeovil when Slade was there?

Cash + Jevons for Murray... possibly?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If they paid £500k for a man with no track record whatsoever (Simpson) who his club wanted to sell, and are in a different division, Murray must be worth at least £800k.

I think we would struggle to get £500k straight cash for Murray at the present time. Still lets hope there are clubs with more money than sense out there. :D

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I would be happy for a cash and Jevons deal. Or just 500k. I never like it when we have a player who clearly isn't happy or doesn't want to play down here. Murray is a funny one too. It wasn't long ago that many were slating him on here then all of a sudden it became the widespread opinion that he is the best player in the division. I like him as a player but not enough for us to suffer him being unhappy in the stripes.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Huddersfield are playing a dangerous game, IMO. Big money for one striker is the limit for most clubs in this league, so I would be very surprised if they bought Murray. If I was a Hudds fan, watching my club splash the cash like this, I would EXPECT them to win the league at a canter. Trouble is, I don't think they will even get promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here