Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray, Virgo, Hawkins, Hinshelwood, McLeod and Fleetwood all injured

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not really a crisis as far as I can tell.

Hawkins hasn't set the world on fire lately. Fleetwood has been on the bench. McLeod might as well not be an Albion player, for all the time he's actually been on the pitch. Livermore was by no means a regular, though I think he'd be useful at the moment.

Only Murray, and to some extent Kuipers are real downers out of that lot.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I cannot understand any of your recent posts. Loft is blameless this season. The only times he has played he has looked good. Wilkins clearly saw something in him and if this season has shown anything at all, it is that Wilkins was a much, much better judge of talent than Adams (or by association you) will ever be.

Swindon game when he came on this season? Forest away last season?

The boy is utter shite, he had a good game against Man City, but that is the only good game I can remember!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

The boy is utter shite, he had a good game against Man City, but that is the only good game I can remember!

And was promptly dropped.

Give the lad a run in the team. He can't be any worse than the rest, and is more of an attacking player (and a lot more likely to pick a forward pass) than Fraser.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I cannot understand any of your recent posts. Loft is blameless this season. The only times he has played he has looked good. Wilkins clearly saw something in him and if this season has shown anything at all, it is that Wilkins was a much, much better judge of talent than Adams (or by association you) will ever be.
We all know Wilkins shouldn't have been sacked, but let's not gloss over the facts. He wasn't perfect. Loft is not very good.

Can't imagine we're going to miss any of those players other than Murray too much anyway. Maybe Virgo if he was actually used in defence.

The teams posted here are not bad sides.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Football is all about opinions and in my opinion he is of Rymans Prem Standard at the best. He is weak in the tackle and plays 1 good pass in about 10 so I do not rate him very highly and would be quite happy to see him released as I do not see that he does or will offer anything better than we have available within the club already.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Precisely. Why have we brought in all these other players at huge expense when they are no better than our home grown talent? Why would we want to get rid of loyal local boys before roaming journeymen?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Northampton away , Luton away ... to be fair it's hard to remember the few chances he has had really

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Loft isn't good, i thought he only played half a game against Man city, came on against swindon, was frankly awful. Send him back to the non-league.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
In trouble at the moment, just hope we can get a few points whilst the squad is depleted so we can kick on for when they get back. Could do with a couple of shrewd purchases in the january transfer window as well. ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The only worry is as Edna said about Murray and Kuipers. The rest well spose its doing us a favour really.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
How can someone who hasnt been given a fair crack at the team be called crap? Espcially by people that arent involved in the game!

Loft is a good player, and given our current team is NOT out of place!

Why not give him a chance on Saturday? He cant do any worse than the rest of the team at the moment!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Mayo and OGH on the bench Saturday ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How can someone who hasnt been given a fair crack at the team be called crap? Espcially by people that arent involved in the game!

So if people who ARE involved in the game, are not picking him... that makes him crap?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If Sullivan repeats his form from Tuesday night then the only one who will be missed is Murray.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I really don't see the big problem. Only Murray is a big miss. Perfect chance for the players to have a go knowing that failure may result in the door in January.
Hawkins isn't a big miss.

Hinshelwood can hardly be considered a miss seeing as he has only just come back from injury and nobody would be expecting him to play anyway.

Mcleod is going to be out permanently so we may aswell get used to it.

Fleetwood hasn't exactly set the world on fire, average at best.

Murray would be a miss and to some degree Virgo, if he was to be played in central defence.

Why panic now? It is not like we have been picking up win after win with the full strength squad...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here