Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray v Baghdatis

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Annoys the f*** out of me that when Henman played it used to be Union Jacks galore. Now with Murray you rarley see Union Jacks and instead wanky yellow Scottish type flags and wigs. Either he's representing Britain or he isn't (he is). Why do the Welsh / Scottish always have to f***ing ram the fact someone is of their nationality down everyone's throats when they're representing GREAT BRITAIN whereas the English are fine to fly the Union Jack?

Anyway, rant over. Come on Andy. :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looks like a tense night.

Why didn't they start the game with the roof closed and run all the way through without a delay?

Because that's way to logical?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is BRILLIANT. Baghdatis broken seconds before 11pm arrived.

I think he gave up and hurried it along so he didn't get blamed for dragging it to an extra day! Seems a nice chap that Bagdahtis!

southasp

Jan 24, 2009
portslade
Annoys the f*** out of me that when Henman played it used to be Union Jacks galore. Now with Murray you rarley see Union Jacks and instead wanky yellow Scottish type flags and wigs. Either he's representing Britain or he isn't (he is). Why do the Welsh / Scottish always have to f***ing ram the fact someone is of their nationality down everyone's throats when they're representing GREAT BRITAIN whereas the English are fine to fly the Union Jack?

Very true Sheebo,bollocks to Murray, could not give a flying what he does,deep down he is not representing Britain at all,he is a jock and proud of it,good luck to him and all that but I am not that bothered and I don't suspect he gives a shit what the good people of England think of him anyway.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Because we should be more comfortable identifying ourselves as English ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here