Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Armitage Shanks

:censored:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
To be fair I thought he played alright, he made alot of the chances he missed. On another day he would have had a hat-trick.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He should have scored 3 with his eyes closed, up until the 88th minute he was solely to blame for us potentially losing, absolutely terribe today, he should be ashamed of himself.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Thats ridiculous to say the least, our joke of a midfield cost us the game. Yes he probably should have scored at least twice, but in no way was his overall game that bad.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
sort of performance that if he had scored he would've done his job. Looks like it's going to take a while before Forster/Murray create a good understanding. He needs better midfield players supporting him.

Finishing was poor.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He should have scored 3 with his eyes closed, up until the 88th minute he was solely to blame for us potentially losing, absolutely terribe today, he should be ashamed of himself.

Cant disagree.

Not only that the one in the first half he not only failed to take it round the keeper he played the ball so slowly to cox he wasted the chance.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is paid to put the ball in the net and if we had lost he should have had a sleepless night tonight. He was WOEFUL today.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I thought he played fairly well, albeit not as well as last week. He and Forster really are developing into a quality partnership. The only problem is this tendency to try and round the goalie before shooting, when on 2-3 occasions today he was only 6-10 yards out and could have buried it instantly. To be fair, he scored going round the keeper last week, but it was definitely the wrong choice today. To say he should be ashamed of himself is ridiculous. Look at the piss poor midfield if you want to say stuff like that.

Fraser was the only one in midfield that turned up.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cox - average, far too inconsistant
Thomson - absolutely shocking today, he was a liabilty and looks nowhere near as good as Hammond
Fraser - a trying and is becoming a better product than the flashy Cox imo
Bowditch - he was totally anonymous

So , I totally agree.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He is paid to put the ball in the net and if we had lost he should have had a sleepless night tonight. He was WOEFUL today.

Yes, we should remember that you do a perfect day's work every time at your job. Wish I could be as wonderful as you.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Fraser does sound like he is improving all the time, lets just hope Murray puts a few away next time but well done for him being in the right place to get those chances!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
murray seems a bit hit and miss - he was pretty poor in terms of finishing at cheltenham. still, it is going to take time for him to adapt to the new surroundings and i think he can be forgiven the odd miss

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
£300,000 doesn't buy you Wayne Rooney, funny how some people think it should.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes, we should remember that you do a perfect day's work every time at your job. Wish I could be as wonderful as you.

Being self employed the only person who will suffer if I am shit at my job is me, Murray is paid a Kings ransom to put the ball in the back of the net, something he abjectly failed to do today with 3 one on ones.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've seen some TOILET strikers in my time watching the Albion, but Murray certainly isn't one of them. Yes he had a bad day in front of goal today, but time and again he is getting himself into these positions, and its only a matter of time before he converts a few more of these chances. I'd far rather we see him in those posiotions to miss than for him to be so shit as to be anonymous (and we've had plenty of strikers like that, who go hiding after missing a few).

That fella was born to score. He'll get 20 for us next season, minimum. And you can go LARGE on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here