Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I'm sure most of them would rather be in our financial position to theirs at present, but some on here are being very cocky at present, without a huge amount to back it up.

We failed to sell out our allocation for a match last season that won us a trophy, hardly the sign of big time is it? Let's spank Palace on the pitch, finish above them for the first time in over 20 years, and THEN we'll have proper bragging rights.

At present it's the embarrassing equivalent of 'my dad's bigger than your dad', and those who smugly are proud of abusing our own players whilst they were playing for the club are Grade 'A' twats in my opinion.
I like your style ,why don't you go on the BBS and register.The present lot of Brighton on there are pretty embarrassing for your club.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I like your style ,why don't you go on the BBS and register.The present lot of Brighton on there are pretty embarrassing for your club.

I think I did register once, I didn't find it particularly welcoming or mentally stimulating, and that's not a pop at Palace fans (whom I have nothing against on an individual level, of course I want you to be relegated, but I think the 'hatred' element is sheeplike from a bunch of sheep (and the same goes for our lot)).

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I think I did register once, I didn't find it particularly welcoming or mentally stimulating, and that's not a pop at Palace fans (whom I have nothing against on an individual level, of course I want you to be relegated, but I think the 'hatred' element is sheeplike from a bunch of sheep (and the same goes for our lot)).

Listen to you, blimey. Acting all high and mighty and better than thou.

To your earlier post, Murray was a twat in my opinion, not some of our loyal fans who were rightly p#ssed off with him that day.

Isn't your avator a downsyndrome child which you have put a scummers shirt over the top and Murrays head on? I guess that is some kind of metal stimulation for you!?

Calling others sheeplike is also on par with you being cringworthy...get a room. :facepalm:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To your earlier post, Murray was a twat in my opinion, not some of our loyal fans who were rightly p#ssed off with him that day.

Rightly pissed off? He starts the match as sub, comes on and is given a load of stick about the break up of his marriage by a bunch of twats, and then when he doesn't clap said twats at end of the match is called every name under the sun.

By the way, what is 'metal stimulation', something you do with a dildo when the wife isn't around?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Rightly pissed off? He starts the match as sub, comes on and is given a load of stick about the break up of his marriage by a bunch of twats, and then when he doesn't clap said twats at end of the match is called every name under the sun.

By the way, what is 'metal stimulation', something you do with a dildo when the wife isn't around?

I didn't hear any such thing said to Murray? If it was it could only have been said by one individual I guess (next to you no doubt).
Anyway the guys gone now thankfully.

Metal stimulation is a bit like mental, but for w*nkers.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I didn't hear any such thing said to Murray? If it was it could only have been said by one individual I guess (next to you no doubt).
Anyway the guys gone now thankfully.

Metal stimulation is a bit like mental, but for w*nkers.

People were singing 'ditch the bitch' and other ditties at him during the second half. It was far more than one person.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I agree calling it the amex is selling out to big business.Your club is losing it's soul and you lot have gone along with it.:clap2:
P.S. Nobody really thinks we are a massive or even big club.The deluded souls live on this site.
HTH

Hmmmm selling the stadium rights for a hefty sum isn't good business but a sell out? Isn't it good business to spend by your means, not go into administration and end up ripping off your debtors? Putting other companies out of business because you don't pay them back is keeping the soul to your pathetic little club? Depriving charities as well if I remember rightly. You should/must be very proud of your tinpot shithouse. If that is the soul to a club I think I'd prefer to keep ours intact.

You're right, no-one thinks your a massive club, I have no idea why you need to tell us the bleeding obvious.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Hmmmm selling the stadium rights for a hefty sum isn't good business but a sell out?Good business but a sell out and you know it.
Isn't it good business to spend by your means, not go into administration and end up ripping off your debtors? Putting other companies out of business Who were they? You don't know as you are making it up.
because you don't pay them back is keeping the soul to your pathetic little club?
Us pathetic? Without us you would not even register as nobody else gives a f***
Depriving charities as well if I remember rightly.
The fans paid the st. Johns there money and more
You should/must be very proud of your tinpot shithouse. If that is the soul to a club I think I'd prefer to keep ours intact. As I said you haven't

You're right, no-one thinks your a massive club, I have no idea why you need to tell us the bleeding obvious. And of course you are.:lolol:
Not long now Quentin a reality check is in store.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
People were singing 'ditch the bitch' and other ditties at him during the second half. It was far more than one person.

I am not sure about you fraternising with the enemy El Pres, but I have to agree with you. people were out of order towards Murray on more than one occasion. But I do agree that a small minority are bigging the club up and making us look a bit daft before a ball has been kicked yet. But most is just banter I think.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Hmmmm selling the stadium rights for a hefty sum isn't good business but a sell out?Good business but a sell out and you know it.

Sell Out? Get real. Any club that has a good business plan will sell their stadium naming rights, particularly if it brings in a lot of cash. Man City have just done it, Arsenal have, Liverpool are stalling the council over their stadium development until they can sort it with their sponsor.

We're backed by an astute businessman with a comprehensive plan to take us to the top flight. You just come over like sour grapes because no-one would want to be associated with that shitheap called Smellhurst

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You just come over like sour grapes because no-one would want to be associated with that shitheap called Smellhurst

He certainly does Diego, hence the reason I couldn't be arsed to reply to the monkey boy... wasting my time.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010

Sell Out? Get real. Any club that has a good business plan will sell their stadium naming rights, particularly if it brings in a lot of cash. Man City have just done it, Arsenal have, Liverpool are stalling the council over their stadium development until they can sort it with their sponsor.

We're backed by an astute businessman with a comprehensive plan to take us to the top flight. You just come over like sour grapes because no-one would want to be associated with that shitheap called Smellhurst

Maybe he's talking about the 'sell out' of 18,500 season tickets and the waiting list of 1000, which is growing every day?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I'm sure most of them would rather be in our financial position to theirs at present, but some on here are being very cocky at present, without a huge amount to back it up.

We failed to sell out our allocation for a match last season that won us a trophy, hardly the sign of big time is it? Let's spank Palace on the pitch, finish above them for the first time in over 20 years, and THEN we'll have proper bragging rights.

At present it's the embarrassing equivalent of 'my dad's bigger than your dad', and those who smugly are proud of abusing our own players whilst they were playing for the club are Grade 'A' twats in my opinion.

My dad's grave is bigger than your Dad's....

Seriously a lot of merit in what you say El Pres, but there may be a movement in the BN area to remove you from office.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Probably because QUALITY posters like me get banned for even the slightest infraction. The BBS could be a decent board, except it has had the life moderated out of it.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Probably because QUALITY posters like me get banned for even the slightest infraction. The BBS could be a decent board, except it has had the life moderated out of it.
I doubt if they banned you,that takes a lot.When threads outside the away fans end are invaded by fans who want to abuse only ,then they get restricted access to the away end only.
Makes sense you should have one here as members can ignore all the posters who disagree with the Brighton ideal.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I doubt if they banned you,that takes a lot.When threads outside the away fans end are invaded by fans who want to abuse only ,then they get restricted access to the away end only.
Makes sense you should have one here as members can ignore all the posters who disagree with the Brighton ideal.
Possibly, but some of the best debate occurs when you have contributions from away fans.

Viva Calderon

Apr 29, 2010
the truth may be unpalatable to the real fans but facts are facts.

What, that Palarse have Not got a Pot to Piss in? and can Not afford to Buy Players! Yep Good Luck with Glen Murray it is such a pitty you could not afford his goal Provider Elliott Bennett. So God (Gus) knows where his goals might come from ?? bet he don't get past half a dozen with the Palarse !! so keep collecting the tokens for another feebie "lol" Viva Gustavo !! Viva BHA!! Viva Tony Bloom!! Viva The Amex!! Viva CMS!! Viva Viva Viva !!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
What, that Palarse have Not got a Pot to Piss in? and can Not afford to Buy Players! Yep Good Luck with Glen Murray it is such a pitty you could not afford his goal Provider Elliott Bennett. So God (Gus) knows where his goals might come from ?? bet he don't get past half a dozen with the Palarse !! so keep collecting the tokens for another feebie "lol" Viva Gustavo !! Viva BHA!! Viva Tony Bloom!! Viva The Amex!! Viva CMS!! Viva Viva Viva !!
I've read some shit on here mate but that is the prize winner.
Is it English?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here