Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray Looking Forward To Brighton Games

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Murray is a northern, he wouldn't have even had Pala*se on his radar when he was a kid. This is an obvious attempt to get the nigels liking him. The bloke is a twat. I had him summed up at Brentford away, alot of people shouted me and others down back then, but it shows you the kind of person he is!!

The guy will be sh*tting himself when we play them, that's if he is not injured.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Timing is not the main point.

Do massive clubs chase season ticket sales, on embarrasingly low totals?

Or do they leave that to perennial relegation candidates, with a crumbling stadium & no money for new players? (CPFC)

Gutting for you that you thought on the back of Spurs to Stratford, you too would get a proper stadium. Hard lines.

9k isn't embarrassingly low. We've spent £1m already, more than the vast majority. All clubs chase season ticket sales, but we don't offer LIFETIME SEASON TICKETS for £1000 like you have done.

We've been relegation candidates for footballing reasons for one year. Unlike you, where you struggle every year in the second tier - you belong lower down. The stadium plans are going perfectly? The judges decided exactly what we wanted them to?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
All clubs chase season ticket sales, but we don't offer LIFETIME SEASON TICKETS for £1000 like you have done.

Holy f***, I must have missed that offer. £1000 for a LIFETIME season ticket ?? I've just paid £450-odd for ONE year.

I feel cheated. And dirty. Why did the club not PUBLICISE this ?

SHIT

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no glenn.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
that's if he is not injured.

This - what chance him trotting out on Sep 27 vs a mystery one match injury - or perhaps looking for a straight red the game before? I wouldn't miss the welcome for all the tea in anywhere. I can only assume his daft acceptance of their offer was because he didn't get anything remotely close elsewhere - in other words he mugged 'em
laughcont.gif

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
We've been relegation candidates for footballing reasons for one year. Unlike you, where you struggle every year in the second tier - you belong lower down. The stadium plans are going perfectly? The judges decided exactly what we wanted them to?

Has the lock seized up on your caravan as you seem to have missed the last 12 month where we walked league one and completed work on our £95 million stadium. When you have rolled off your sister perhaps log onto the internet and look at the pretty pictures of it

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
9k isn't embarrassingly low.

Together with your quote that taking 287 to Swansea is "not bad" shows why you are not a massive club.

Oh and don't whine on about having a new stadium until it's actually built and SOLD OUT !

:amex: = SOLD OUT.

Marmaduke

SE London Seagull
Apr 28, 2010
SE London
Murray wouldn't have scored 20 odd goals without Poyet. If he scores 15 in the league next season I'd be very surprised.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I'm torn on this really, in one sense without Murray, would we be in this position? But in the other sense, we know that Murray wasn't worth what he asked for. So now instead of playing week in week out at a full stadium, he will be playing in a landfill site in front of 9000 muppets.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
:amex: = SOLD OUT.
I agree calling it the amex is selling out to big business.Your club is losing it's soul and you lot have gone along with it.:clap2:
P.S. Nobody really thinks we are a massive or even big club.The deluded souls live on this site.
HTH

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I agree calling it the amex is selling out to big business. I don't think any business would want to be associated with Selhurst Park.Your club is losing it's soul and you lot have gone along with it.:clap2:The soul of the club is its fans, fans which have bought season tickets in unprecedented numbers.
P.S. Nobody really thinks we are a massive or even big club.Correct. You ain'tThe deluded souls live on this site.Have you ever read the BBS?
HTH
:wave:

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
We still have some sad Palace fans on our site trying to big up their team, stadium, manager etc. Fine - but I really wonder how many of them would really prefer their own circumstance to ours..... whatever they might say

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Holy f***, I must have missed that offer. £1000 for a LIFETIME season ticket ?? I've just paid £450-odd for ONE year.

I feel cheated. And dirty. Why did the club not PUBLICISE this ?

SHIT

He's talking about the 1901 lifetime fee. Stupidly he doesn't realise there is a hefty monthly direct debit to pay on top of this..

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We still have some sad Palace fans on our site trying to big up their team, stadium, manager etc. Fine - but I really wonder how many of them would really prefer their own circumstance to ours..... whatever they might say

I'm sure most of them would rather be in our financial position to theirs at present, but some on here are being very cocky at present, without a huge amount to back it up.

We failed to sell out our allocation for a match last season that won us a trophy, hardly the sign of big time is it? Let's spank Palace on the pitch, finish above them for the first time in over 20 years, and THEN we'll have proper bragging rights.

At present it's the embarrassing equivalent of 'my dad's bigger than your dad', and those who smugly are proud of abusing our own players whilst they were playing for the club are Grade 'A' twats in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here