Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray is QUALITY

Er, no thanks. We had a headless chicken in Revell to do the "no talent, lots of running" role. Now we've managed to con Southend into taking him away, let's be happy with the fact we've replaced him with a FOOTBALLER rather than a runner.

Do you know-sometimes you talk sense?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
If Murray and Forster can stay fit then I believe we have a terrific chance of making the playoffs at the end of the season.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Praise must surely go to DK for this capture though ?

I thought we were supposed to slag Dick Knight off for signing players without Wilkins' input? Or was it Barry Lloyd for wanting to sign him on the basis of a warm up?? God I'm confused.

Oct 25, 2003
you want hard workers in midfield, not necessarily upfront, few great strikers are hard workers.......you want CLASS upfront, murray seems CLASS

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If Murray and Forster can stay fit then I believe we have a terrific chance of making the playoffs at the end of the season.
How long can Forster keep going at this level or above, given that he is 34 already?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Murray is five times the player Revell ever was. His movement and touch is on another level. Revell was a workhorse with a great attitude, but he simply cannot do the things Murray can do.

He's got the strength of character. He was having something of a 'mare midweek against Cheltenham, but he didn't hide and he didn't disappear. And when another chance came to him where he had PLENTY to do and every chance of mucking it up, he absolutely buried it.

I'm getting a very good feeling about this fella, he's looking the business.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I like this talk of winding opposition players up, We should make a choice of who to do it to next week and get on them from the off, don't relent, constan barage, especially when whoever he is makes a f*** up, or gets fouled, or is fouled.

Also, it'll give H Block someone else to bait rather than just the stewards. ;)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I like this talk of winding opposition players up, We should make a choice of who to do it to next week and get on them from the off, don't relent, constan barage, especially when whoever he is makes a f*** up, or gets fouled, or is fouled.

It certainly got to Craig David!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
It certainly got to Craig David!

I obviously missed something. It was definitely his index finger and it wasn't an "up yours" type gesture. Not quite sure what it was to be honest.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Friends of mine at the game today described Murray as a different class to what we've had since Zamora, and a future premiership striker... but is he really THAT good?

He's great at our level, but he would have to massively improve to be anywhere near Premiership standard. Championship maybe, Premieship nope.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I can only listen on the PC but must say he sounds like he is worth what they paid for him if he continues the way he is going now,his goals might even get the Albion into the play-offs:ascarf:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Top post! I enjoy doing this during most games. I am sure we could just pick on the whole O's team until one of their players shine through for more deserved abuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here