Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray is QUALITY

federicoed-up

Feb 7, 2008
Friends of mine at the game today described Murray as a different class to what we've had since Zamora, and a future premiership striker... but is he really THAT good?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
he knows how to finish & thats the be all & end all

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He shows promise, but let's not get carried away.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
He did play really well today. Maybe not a premier player BUT i definately think he and Forster will take us up if not this year then next year.

A very good looking prospect and i hope after the performances he has put in recently that he is being nurturen to resign or extend his contract.

Keep up the good work Glenn as you are a very good striker and can take us up :thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Judging by the composure he's shown in taking his last three goals........I'd definately agree with the QUALITY tag :bowdown:

Beyond that ? Still way too early to judge.

Praise must surely go to DK for this capture though ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thought he was terrific today. A couple of lovely spins off the defender, and his all-round movement was excellent, pulling defenders all over the shop and making himself available for the pass. Top class finishing as well.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Thank you Barry Lloyd

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He has wonderful touch and a good footballing brain. He does look a class act. Reminds me of Berbatov in a way. He doesn't have much of a left foot though and he has missed a couple of good chances.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Would like to see him chase the ball more but no doubting his finishes

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Wins headers, great flick ons, lays the ball off for Forster and used both feet for his goal last Tuesday. Today, a great finish at an acute angle. 4 from 5 is good going.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
He made their No 6's life a misery today.

Good in the, made room for himself well, closed down the defenders when they had the ball. Keen and able - and has the handy knack of scoring goals.

Looks great next to Forster.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hats off to their 14 today, he bossed the defence and nothing got past him

Agree - thought their 14 was massive today. Apparently a youth teamer that came into the first team last year. Looks very impressive.

It may also have helped us that their leading scorer went off in the first half (and kindly showed a finger to the South stand as he ducked into the dugout).

It may also have helped us that their leading scorer went off in the first half (and kindly showed a finger to the South stand as he ducked into the dugout).

Absolute proof (if any was needed) that the South Stand can get to players quite easily.

aaaah.....:lol:

We should try something similar next game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here