Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray has gone apparently ....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Murray Goodwin caught behind, you're right.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
to and for?? the fact he player 30 minutes today would seem to suggest different

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Oh well, let's see if he pulls the stripes on again then. Would that be enough evidence?

Mar 13, 2008
Oh well, let's see if he pulls the stripes on again then. Would that be enough evidence?

No, could have just been a lucky guess. I source and who he has gone to and for what fee would help us be convinced.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Gone, as in, he won't pull the shirt on again.

Based on what happened on the pitch, and judging by the reactions of about 80% of fans at the game and on here, he won't be cross the white line again.

That's my call.

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
Gone, as in, he won't pull the shirt on again.

Based on what happened on the pitch, and judging by the reactions of about 80% of fans at the game and on here, he won't be cross the white line again.

That's my call.

And possibly a very good call but completely different to the way in which you originally posted where you implied some knowledge of the fact that he had actually gone - which, of course, you clearly do not have.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Did you expect there to be a press conference whilst everyone was still on the pitch then?!!

Mar 13, 2008
Did you expect there to be a press conference whilst everyone was still on the pitch then?!!

No none of us did. That's why we didn't believe you when you acted like you had definite information.

Now you are back tracking because you are a twat.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
so the words "murray has gone apparently" led you to believe that there was definitive information? while the players were still on the pitch?

you're the tw4t pal.

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
so the words "murray has gone apparently" led you to believe that there was definitive information? while the players were still on the pitch?

you're the tw4t pal.

Those words led me to believe that you wanted us to believe that you had some information - had I known you better then I guess I would have had a better chance of deciding whether or not this was likely to be the case.
A bit more info in the post would have avoided any doubt but I suspect that you would not have wanted to do that.

Mar 13, 2008

you're the tw4t pal.
No, when someone asked you how you knew you said 'mobile technology' indicating you had a source that had told you he had left.

Also be a man and don't try and hide the insults but not spelling them properly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here