Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray daily express

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's the same sponsored piece of crap we saw previously.

Still. Good to know he's fighting fit at last.........oh.

One of the most entertaining notions for me about our form so far this season (& in particular yesterday's result) is that we've barely even thought about the Massive Twat. I did wonder halfway through the Doncaster game how much of a miss Bennett was going to be, but we're not even contemplating the MT, thanks to our other strikers. I honestly sat there last night thinking how good a forward line we potentially have now.

Good times.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Full page article on Judas 2day, says he was never fit when he was with us, we paid to sort out all his problems now he says he is as fit as ever been and walks away from us UNGRATEFULL TWAT :tosser:

Signing for palarse was the end of his carreer it will take a while for him to fit into the squad, by which time they will have been relegated

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He was also on the phone to Poyet begging him to up the contract, Poyet told him to go where the money was, FACT. Never wanted him here lol, Murray never wanted to leave and he was actually desperate not to join Scum because he wasn't keen on joining a rival haha funny how things turn out!

First time i've ever heard this... I did know Gus wasn't overly bothered about keeping Murray. Also it wouldn't be Gus dealing with the contract so why would he be 'begging' him to up it? We did offer a significant wage increase so if the twat was that desperate to stay he would have just signed. Can't say I believe what you've written to be honest...

DanielT

Palace team news v Bunley (Sat)
bad news on Glenn Murray. Striker twisted his ankle at Peterborough and looks certain to miss Saturday's match with Burnley

Palace team news v Coventry (Tues)
Strikers Glenn Murray (ankle) and Steffen Iversen (hamstring) are sidelined along with defender Nathaniel Clyne (foot).

:)

"My fans will see the best of me now"

Yep, that's Murray at his best!

Wouldn't even get in our starting 11 now. And that is a FACT!

My guess is that he'd have been given a look in. Ashley Barnes is getting played - though perhaps other things might have been affected, like maybe we wouldn't have bought in one of our new strikers?
Either way it has more likely done us a favour. Gus would have kept his word to Murray and signed him....but then he'd have taken a chance on Murray's style working in this league.
It still might, palace don't know for sure yet, but they were intent in signing him so ... it's their affair now. We can't regret it now, anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here