Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray beats Federer

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Murray 6-7 (6-8) 6-3 6-4 Federer
Murray bangs down an ace to make it 40-0 and the 20-year-old delivers another huge serve down the middle to complete a fabulous win. The defending champion and world number one goes out in the first round.

Well done that tried and trusted SCOTTISH tennis player :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
murrayhl6.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Begrudging :bowdown: on a terrific result but I will NOT let myself support this guy at Wimbledon :annoyed:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hooray. So that puts him into round 2 of some tin pot tourney in Dubai.

Come back when the stupid fluffy haired SCOTCH goon can get into the semis of a major - like the proper British tennis players managed.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
f***ing rubbish sport played by f***ing rubbish people watched by f***ing rubbish lunkheads. Andy 'Brillo' Murray and his gay pumping fist and teenage tantrums - what a f***ing rubbish spacktards of a nob-end. With his swishing and swiping of his f***ing rubbish bat and his grunting and screaming while being sweating advert for some child-abusing third world-bashing sports T-shirts company and some chinless tosser saying '15 love' and 'new balls' every 30 seconds, and some large-breasted, air-headed Benetton-wearing Harpie, screaming 'Come on Murray' like she's not a f***ing rubbish bitch-f*** of a dumptruck slag watching a f***ing rubbish sport.

Pride of MY f***ing ARSE. :clap:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
f***ing rubbish sport played by f***ing rubbish people watched by f***ing rubbish lunkheads. Andy 'Brillo' Murray and his gay pumping fist and teenage tantrums - what a f***ing rubbish spacktards of a nob-end. With his swishing and swiping of his f***ing rubbish bat and his grunting and screaming while being sweating advert for some child-abusing third world-bashing sports T-shirts company and some chinless tosser saying '15 love' and 'new balls' every 30 seconds, and some large-breasted, air-headed Benetton-wearing Harpie, screaming 'Come on Murray' like she's not a f***ing rubbish bitch-f*** of a dumptruck slag watching a f***ing rubbish sport.

Pride of MY f***ing ARSE. :clap:

That's odd, he speaks highly of YOU Alan.

Face it, Andy Murray adds some interest to the otherwise faggy middle-class nothingness of 'British' tennis for the next ten years, whether you cheer him or jeer him. While Tiger Tim and his puny fist take their rightful place on Question Of Sport alongside jolly old Sue Barker, whose greatest achievement was coming as close as anybody to shagging The Blessed Virgin 'Sir' Cliff Richard. Amen :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here