Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray and Bennett,greatly missed!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
I`m a big fan of Gus,he has the potential to be great manager,but he has nowhere near replaced our 2 stars from last season.Our freekicks,corners etc have been nothing short of a joke this season where we have missed Bennett,surely we could get somebody to train on ball delivery.Paul Watson is back at the Albion,get him on the training ground.CMS has played nearly all season as a lone front man and with creative wingers in Noone, Lua Lua and Buckley, another quality striker is a must.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Murray yes
Bennett no

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
As are Dicker, Hoskins, Jara, Vincelot, Calderon etc etc.

No point going on about it though is there.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
I`m a big fan of Gus,he has the potential to be great manager,but he has nowhere near replaced our 2 stars from last season.Our freekicks,corners etc have been nothing short of a joke this season where we have missed Bennett,surely we could get somebody to train on ball delivery.Paul Watson is back at the Albion,get him on the training ground.CMS has played nearly all season as a lone front man and with creative wingers in Noone, Lua Lua and Buckley, another quality striker is a must.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz................ Same shit posted after everygame there gone there not coming back lets stop bringing it up all the time

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeah you're right, we don't miss Bennett at all. We have a lot of creativity in our midfield at the moment don't we?

I never really rated Bennett. The Emporers new clothes for me. Noone is 10 times better.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
IMHO Andrew Crofts is the one we should have made more of an effort to retain, rather than let him be cherry-picked so easily by Norwich. Midfield would have a bit of steel in it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not exactly ripping up Trees at Norwich. As stated Crofts was far better.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lets put it this way.

We are now below Peterborough after 24 games. A team who we twatted home and away last season. Then stole their star player / top scorer.

If anyone needed to know if we have got worse , or if it was just everyone else getting better. That just about answers it for me.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
IMHO Andrew Crofts is the one we should have made more of an effort to retain, rather than let him be cherry-picked so easily by Norwich. Midfield would have a bit of steel in it.
We missed him so much last season.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Lets put it this way.

We are now below Peterborough after 24 games. A team who we twatted home and away last season. Then stole their star player / top scorer.

If anyone needed to know if we have got worse , or if it was just everyone else getting better. That just about answers it for me.

Well said,the stats confirm that Murray and especially Bennett needed something near replacing,and if Bennett is not a star player at mo, it maybe that he is playing for one of the smallest clubs in the best league in the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here